ez lips. anyone recomend them as a front splitter?

I've got one of these on mine which is basically the same as the EZLip (£19.99 + £5.99P&P) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Front-Bumper-Lip-Chin-EZZ-Spoiler-Lip-Lowered-Sports-Look-/151539388412?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2348738ffc and I'm happy with how it looks although it is becoming a bit unstuck at the ends but probably down to me not cleaning up the bumper properly when fitting. Also have one on my MX5 and no issues with becoming unstuck.

They come at a decent length and just need to be cut to fit (normal scissors will do the job)

Edited by Cznski
  • Like 1

My mate ordered one of them for his mk1

It's basicly a length of flexible rubber with some 3m double sided sticky onit personally I would get a LCR lip or a proper lip from another car

Don't know how it looks fitted as we sent it back streight away

It comes in a little box rolled up (n)

Worth considering that FL cars have a slightly different edge to the lower bumper and a lip seems to suit them a lot better. Because the pre-FL has what I think is a slightly softer edge, the front lip options seem to be fewer. The cupra ones look like they go on alright.