Warning lights, epc and steeringwheel.

niklas

Anyone knows what might be wrong? Just had this warning light popup, also had the epc briefly but it went away on its own.

Does the year 2000 Skoda Fabia have vag-com support? If so where is the obd2 port?

I have a cable that i ordered from eBay half a year ago. Gonna try to scan for fault codes sometime this week.

Its my grandpas car so i don't have it near me right now. If you got any clues what might trigger the EPC and the steering warning light please do tell :)

post-125524-0-20626900-1420996392_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I had my angle sensor go it was replaced and all was well until this morning some two weeks later when a certain power steering light came back on.  It has been very cold here and wet so could it just be a glitch or am I staring at the same problem again.  The part was not cheap so I hope that is not the problem but if not what else could it be.  Any ideas. Thanks

I had my angle sensor go it was replaced and all was well until this morning some two weeks later when a certain power steering light came back on.  It has been very cold here and wet so could it just be a glitch or am I staring at the same problem again.  The part was not cheap so I hope that is not the problem but if not what else could it be.  Any ideas. Thanks

Your pump may be failing due to moisture ingress rather than the angle sensor this time.