Neath guy

WelshPlod

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate what colour is your octavia and is it estate or saloon vrs etc? Im living in Skewen and got a mk2 silver vrs estate (grey wheels) so il keep an eye out and say hello if i see u about.

PS Mine used to be an unmarked dog car in Nottingham police until someone decided to park it in a hedge and i rebuilt it :)

Edited by dainott

• 1 month later...

Do all of you have a brisky sticker on your cars? I'm regularly driving to and from Cardiff, see lots of skodas including vrs but not one sticker! My white leon has got one in the lower left hand corner of my rear window.

Hi there I've got a silver fabia VRS 06 plate, sometimes over Neath way, port talbot area on weekends as Im working, need to get a meet arranged soon. Put some faces/cars to some names, I'm stuck for weekend meets due to work and limited days to take off, but could do an evening meet after work or through the week as nights getting lighter.

• Like 1

Do all of you have a brisky sticker on your cars? I'm regularly driving to and from Cardiff, see lots of skodas including vrs but not one sticker! My white leon has got one in the lower left hand corner of my rear window.

Yea in the rear window of my octy estate and a shark one on the otherside

• 2 weeks later...

Yea on the left side of the boot lid and another on the left side on the windscreen 

• 1 month later...