Blandford Meet #3 - Thurs 19th Feb 2015

JoseDB

Fair enough I guess, I won't use them again I'm afraid, last time I used them they damaged the car slightly when the guy threw my keys on my bonnet, other than that service was good, it was just this one guy, I used them because they're 5 minutes down the road :)

Yeah these things happen with wheels only a mistake just wish they said about it at the time... well I was at MOT at Westover so wasn't far away..but live in creekmoor

• Like 1

Hey all. Nice to see the hardcore regulars again, plus of course an always welcome newbie!

Nuggets were gooooood!

My laptop seems to have sorted itself out with a battery removal and power plug, no idea what had got into it. Lucky I had the Mac handy - did 5 blinks work once you were on the road Ian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A good first meeting for me at the chicken nuggets club, thank you everyone and to Jose for tweaking my settings (on the car that is!)

Ian

We should get signs made up for future meets...

'King Curtis's Chicken Nugget Club'

• Like 2

Hey all. Nice to see the hardcore regulars again, plus of course an always welcome newbie!

Nuggets were gooooood!

My laptop seems to have sorted itself out with a battery removal and power plug, no idea what had got into it. Lucky I had the Mac handy - did 5 blinks work once you were on the road Ian?

No luck with the 5 blinks Jose, I even turned it off in maxidot and back on again, a bit more research required, I remember reading somewhere about it not being accepted on some cars. Not an issue and thanks anyway.

Ian   

• Like 1

P.S. RESULT!!

Research helped, found on another part of the forum that on later cars you have to go into the Lights and Vision part of Maxidot and do a factory reset, then the VCDS change is enabled. Tried it and hey presto, I can wink 5 times now with just a flick of the wrist!

Ian

• Like 1

P.S. RESULT!!

Research helped, found on another part of the forum that on later cars you have to go into the Lights and Vision part of Maxidot and do a factory reset, then the VCDS change is enabled. Tried it and hey presto, I can wink 5 times now with just a flick of the wrist!

Ian

Ah, nicely done!