Dan's Octavia mk2 vRS TDI

DanHam

You got any sound clips of what it sounds like with the DPF del ?

I don't sorry as now have a dpf back exhaust. Sounded a little louder than normal to me just when it had a dpf delete. By normal....I mean than a standard exhaust would have!

I don't sorry as now have a dpf back exhaust. Sounded a little louder than normal to me just when it had a dpf delete. By normal....I mean than a standard exhaust would have!

Sound much different now with just the back exhaust?

Thanks for the comments!

No video of the exhaust, it's pretty quiet tbh. I think I need a down pipe with no dog box or at least a pipe through it so that it does drain the sound. I think also the Octy is always going to be pretty quiet because of the length of the car.

That golf sounds pretty sweet!

Got something amazing arriving for this on Wednesday.....updates over the next few weeks / couple of months ;)

• Like 3

Thanks for the comments!

No video of the exhaust, it's pretty quiet tbh. I think I need a down pipe with no dog box or at least a pipe through it so that it does drain the sound. I think also the Octy is always going to be pretty quiet because of the length of the car.

That golf sounds pretty sweet!

Got something amazing arriving for this on Wednesday.....updates over the next few weeks / couple of months ;)

A plate for the rear bumper with your licence on? :D

#danstaxisofruthin :D

Forgot to tell you, your car was mentioned while I was at P&B the other day. Seems as though you're really down with the local chavs gramps ;)

• Like 1

Forgot to tell you, your car was mentioned while I was at P&B the other day. Seems as though you're really down with the local chavs gramps ;)

Only chav in there would of been you! :)

Only know Dan that works there, he's got the 500bhp Saph Cos ;)

• 10 months later...

Haven't updated this for a while, I considered selling it, actually bought an EP3 and atill kept this parked up!

Was at the gym one day and mate joked he'd buy the EP3 off me..... Well he did and within a couple of days it was sold and I was back in the octavia!

I've not done anything major too it since last year, well recently had it re-remapped as its now running a hybrid turbo! Goes very well indeed!

I still seemed to not have settled with it though, always looking at other cars on eBay etc - probably shouldn't have sold my Fabia thinking about it but hey ho!

I'll post some pictures of the front splitter and a video of the acceleration if I can work out how to upload them to photo bucket.

BMW 535D / 335D is tempting me :)

• 1 month later...