Diesel Rhino Diesel Enhancer

ColinD

Initial findings:

Smoother idle, especially on cold start up. When cold the gear stick would shake a bit while in neutral. Since adding DR it is smoother and the gear stick does not shake as much.

Bottom end poke seems a little more profound, going up the many hills around where I live I found the need to change down less, the engine seems happier to plod along at 1500rpm.

Will I keep using DR?

Yes. It's cheaper than V-Power diesel, and even if it delivers on half of its claims is a winner.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I am interested in buying Rhino Disel, but I am wondering if Market place sends the product to continental Europe - specifically to Slovenia? Thank you for your answer!

Hi this is totally down to the vendor in the marketplace. International shipping should be possible. However I don't know if the shipping of fluids is, best bet, contact Ron at Diesel Rhino and ask the question. For this you may need to go direct to there site. I hope this helps.

Colin

Hi this is totally down to the vendor in the marketplace. International shipping should be possible. However I don't know if the shipping of fluids is, best bet, contact Ron at Diesel Rhino and ask the question. For this you may need to go direct to there site. I hope this helps.

Colin

Thank you Colin, I sent the inquity directly to Diesel Rhino. Cheers!

Colin

Hi Colin!

Last week I've sent an email to the vendor thru the market place and another one directly to their info(at)dieselrhino.co.uk email but have received no response. Do you happen to know some other email? Cheers!

• Administrators

Hi Colin!

Last week I've sent an email to the vendor thru the market place and another one directly to their info(at)dieselrhino.co.uk email but have received no response. Do you happen to know some other email? Cheers!

Hi,

No thats the one I have too.

Sure the response hasn't landed in your spam folder, I know some of mine do. If not then no response is probably a sign of no we can't. Not great either way :(

• 2 weeks later...

Two tanks down and my indicated MPG has gone from 45.5 to 47mpg.

The BMW trip computer isn't as optimistic as the VAG ones I've had previously so I did notice I got more files from my £60 fill up of Shell derv.

Come pay day I'll be ordering some more! :thumbup:

Two tanks down and my indicated MPG has gone from 45.5 to 47mpg.

The BMW trip computer isn't as optimistic as the VAG ones I've had previously so I did notice I got more files from my £60 fill up of Shell derv.

Come pay day I'll be ordering some more! :thumbup:

You've already put Dr in the tank ? And your putting more in ? Seems a very expensive way of cleaning the engine ? Wouldn't vpower nitro+ do the same thing ? As I've said previously I use the bg244 once every 12 months

http://bgprod.co.uk/products/fuel-and-air-intake/bg244

You've already put Dr in the tank ? And your putting more in ? Seems a very expensive way of cleaning the engine ? Wouldn't vpower nitro+ do the same thing ? As I've said previously I use the bg244 once every 12 months

http://bgprod.co.uk/products/fuel-and-air-intake/bg244

I'm not sure what you mean?

Following the dilution ratio specified by DR, it works out cheaper than using V-Power derv.

I'd prefer to use an additive that I control, rather than paying extra for V-Power and not knowing what's going in (if anything).

I'm sure that product you have listed is very good.

But rather than one tank at millage intervals, I'd much rather have control of what goes in on every tank. DR stabilises the diesel you put in, so I'm fairly happy that my car get's consistently good fuel.

Horses for courses and all  that....

• 1 month later...

2nd bottle of DR just ordered. :sun:

Now that the winter derv has finished, my car is feeling extra 'spritely'.

Still happy with the results I am getting from it and as I only fill up every 2-3 weeks, having the moisture reduction components keeps the derv fresher in the tank for longer.

Ive been using Millers Diesel Power Ecomax after a nice member on here gave some away FOC and have found it very good. I may look into getting some of this next to see the difference.

Depends on the additive, some do nothing... Some like millers seem to have a positive impact, since using 2 stroke in the tank, I have almost zero smoke, where as when I used to give it a boot full, it would discharge a small black cloud lol, definitely sounds smoother too.... Google it.... Lots of diesel forums seem to agree...i read about a test Mercedes did, and it was very positive

• 2 months later...