software update on power steering

hill4332

i had a phone call from my dealer saying i needed a software update on my 14 plate model. It went in -power  steering software update.  Seemed Ok for  a couple of days but now seem a bit stiff and hard work to drive.Still getting a brake rubbing noise as well. Anyone else had a recall notice in the last couple of weeks or know whats going off with this car as IM THOUROUGHLY FED UP WITH IT. Its had clutch pedal changed,new discs and pads and now this only done 4000 miles in six months.The two dealers ive taking car to both tell me different things .The original dealer wanted me to change to the old fabia model (put in 800 plus my payments then went up to 148 from 88 per month-to make me happy which i declined -last week -why?  iVe never had a new car that im so fed up off -doesnt drive well at all

I've got a duff new car too which I'm going through rejection process at the moment. Luckily I've got my trusty Citigo to use [emoji106]

I've had no call from the dealer about this steering update yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked my March 14 Citigo in for its first free service next week - insp came up on the display this morning - and was told it will have the steering software update done at the same time. Not had any problems with the steering, or any other part of the car over the last year, other than very dirty back window!!!!