The West Meon Hut #24 the I miss Melissa, her legs and her service and her legs and her smile,,,

@Lee

Did you get pulled?

I was trying to keep rigid to the limits... ish. 

Good job I did, was followed by that Police Mondeo pretty much all the way till I turned off.

Was pretty slow the rest of the way home.

• Like 1

I realised when you slowed down in the village. 

I didn't get pulled, put the cruise control on once on the dual carriage way and yup very slow measured drive home.

I didn't think we were driving like idiots to be honest though

• Like 1

It looked very much like we had our details put through the computer and they were making up their minds.

Least it was a slow one and not a summer style hoon.
I've been through that village at ++ before.

The big roundabout? I must have been a bit too early too see them.

Yeah matey, they were waiting just behind it! I didn't get followed neither did I attract attention which is mildly surprising considering the vehicle.

• Like 1

It looked very much like we had our details put through the computer and they were making up their minds.

Least it was a slow one and not a summer style hoon.

I've been through that village at ++ before.

Fair enough to be honest although I don't think driving dangerously though, I overtook the Fabia as they were doing 35 in a national speed limit. 

Can honestly say it was a very docile drive home afterwards

Fair enough to be honest although I don't think driving dangerously though, I overtook the Fabia as they were doing 35 in a national speed limit. 

Can honestly say it was a very docile drive home afterwards

Pfft, docile you drive like a crazy man! ;)

I had an interesting drive home as well.  No police or anything but limp mode meant I couldn't go above 40mph!!

It's booked in for Monday.  Looks like the boost sensor is a common issue with the early 14 vRS TDis