New Skoda dealership (Weston-s-Mare, North Somerset)

Hi,

While working down in Weston-super-Mare earlier this week I came across a new Skoda dealership. It seems not to have been open long and is located just south of the Town Centre. The address given on Skoda UK's website is:

Blade Skoda - Weston-super-Mare,

10, Searle Crescent,

Weston-super-Mare,

BS23 3YX

Phone: 01275 463336

Fax: 01275 464463

However the website for Blade Group gives the phone number as 01934 316871 and I suggest that the 01934 number is correct as that is the dialing code for Weston-super-Mare.

Confusingly enough the Skoda UK website is no longer advertising the Bristol South dealership out at Flax Bourton whereas the Blade website continues to do so. Not sure what the situation is here.

HTIOI,

Dave

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

this is where I just bought my car a couple of weeks ago whilst searching google told me it was 11 miles from my home location and I live in Cardiff :giggle:  but still im so happy with my car and its the one I was looking for superb est cr se 170 manual

• 10 months later...

This is my local dealer. They've been there about a year and the premises used to be a Peugeot dealer (and something else before that). 

It's a very small franchise: limited customer parking, a few sales desks, a manager's office and a couple of service/parts desks. 

I visited when I was looking for my Octavia VRS and was very clear I was interested in business leasing. They were helpful to a degree but clearly leasing isn't their thing. After trying to sell the vehicle I test drove I was given the card of the group's leasing and finance expert. She's based in Gloucester and Bristol (splits her time between both) and is an absolute legend. If it weren't for her I'd have gone elsewhere. 

Ill be taking the car to Weston for servicing so I'll update my review once I've had more engagement with them. 

• 5 weeks later...

Use this dealership for my annual servicing and MOT. Staff there seem to help as much as they can and seem friendly enough. Along with answering any questions to the best of their ability. Car is due in again on Wednesday for it's second MOT and service there so will update if anything has changed since last time.

Another day another Service & MOT. Took my car in for its service and MOT. Pretty seamless experience. Dropped car in with required paperwork. Talked over the desk to the guy who does the servicing and MOTs about what was going to be carried out etc. Signed appropriate docs and was handed over my courtesy car a 16 plate MK III 1.2TSI Monte Carlo.
No problems or fuss on the return of my car. Plus had a free wash and vac job done. Driving the MK III monte has certainly set the ball rolling in my head on whether to do a P/X on my current MK II 1.6 TDI monte