Staging "needle sweep"

R1chard

My mirror controller snapped off when the car was still a youngster. It's been superglued on ever since.
Yesterday, the horizontal-plane swivel on the NS mirror stopped working :(

I added the with-rear-window-heater as well.

My mirror controller snapped off when the car was still a youngster. It's been superglued on ever since.

Yesterday, the horizontal-plane swivel on the NS mirror stopped working :(

I added the with-rear-window-heater as well.

Mind me asking what year your car is?

Just wondered if there was a dodgy batch.

Mines March 2013 registered

Edited by fabiamk2SE

• 2 weeks later...

Can you give me the code and other information to update the Carista to PRO version please?

I just would like to try it so I do not want to pay 20USD to play with it.

Thank you in advance

Can you give me the code and other information to update the Carista to PRO version please?

Thank you in advance

There is no code, its an in App purchase I'm afraid.

Thank you in advance

It does as the video above shows every time you turn the ignition key.

No need to try really. It just does that.. Lol

• 8 months later...

I have enabled needle sweep in Carista app... it works the first time I turn on the ignition and then every time after it doesn't work?? 

Any ideas as to why this might be... everything else I have activated in carista works (Beep when locked, land indicator to 5, tear drop wipe, unlock all doors)

I have a November 2010 Skoda Fabia elegance 1.6 tdi (105)

Thanks.

I have enabled needle sweep in Carista app... it works the first time I turn on the ignition and then every time after it doesn't work?? 

Any ideas as to why this might be... everything else I have activated in carista works (Beep when locked, land indicator to 5, tear drop wipe, unlock all doors)

I have a November 2010 Skoda Fabia elegance 1.6 tdi (105)

Thanks.

Mine only works first time, until you switch off and open the door ,switch ign. on ,it then works again.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

sorry to bring back an old thread, I have a Jan 2014 Monte Carlo 1.6tdi with maxidot and have this enabled via the carista app.

I just tried to do another members 2011 Monte Carlo 1.6tdi with maxidot but all i got under that section for dials was the indicators. 

Anyone have any ideas?

When I had mine activated via VCDS it was done under "indicator celebration" as staging wasn't available.

I've read that there was different model clusters in different years of cars requiring some needle sweep to be activated under indicator celebration and others under staging

When I had mine activated via VCDS it was done under "indicator celebration" as staging wasn't available.

I've read that there was different model clusters in different years of cars requiring some needle sweep to be activated under indicator celebration and others under staging

Didn't even get that all I got was lane change auto flash then how many times it flashed.

Normally it's staging for older cars and indication celebration for newer vehicles.