GTI International - Shakespeare Raceway 4/5 July 15

devonutopia

I am seeing how many people would be interested in a stand there. My usual group I go with, TDISport, is looking sadly very depleted so I am seeing if I can get a bigger group of Skodas going. The venue is Shakespeare Raceway near Stratford. Cost is roughly £15 I think for an entry ticket to one day, might be more.

If people wish to book I will attempt to get briskoda on to the online booking selection form when you book - there's a dropdown for clubstands.

http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/

Show is over 4th / 5th July. Sunday is the usual busy day although I'll be doing both days. I usual do quarter miles all day Saturday, rest the car on the Sunday.

1) devonutopia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd be up for this although my previous experience of Inters was that the stands were not so much club stands as more convenient parking!

1) devonutopia 

2) vrsadz

3) iraceforpies

4) DarrelGB

5) j0hn

Hmm this has dissappointed me last 2 years on the run but still tempted to go!

Why? I've read far too much cobblers about the move from Bruntingthorpe to Long Marston because [whiney-child voice] "the road to get in is too bumpy", "I had to park my car on the grass", "the weather made my ice cream melt" or "I heard somebody else say they like Bruntingthorpe better so I thought I'd pipe up as well" [/whiney-child voice]

In my humble and uneducated opinion, despite living 13 miles from Brunt (15 on a bike, but only because I got a bit lost) I think Avon Park is a much better location - I probably wouldn't run down the strip, but that so many do it makes sense to hold the event at a proper drag strip rather than the 2 miles of bumpy, safety barrier-lacking concrete airstrip at Brunt.

• 4 weeks later...

Please book online if you wish to be part of the stand.  You have to book online and then select Briskoda from the drop down as the organisers will want to know how many cars to allow for on the stand.  :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going along, but will be in the cheap seats at the back. My car isn't tricked enough to take centre stage. Will look out for you all there.

Have we got a stand then Jason and what day are we going for? I'll only be coming to one, preferably the Sunday as I've got a gig on the Friday night and will be knackered/hungover.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Defo going to Inters this year, went last year on the Saturday with the TDISport stand, must say is wasn't a fantastic turn out so will try Sunday this year. How many number have you got for the stand in Sunday?

Cheers

Andy