Jumbo box query?

Just received my Jumbo box armrest today as when i collected the interior yesterday the seller couldnt remember where it was. I have a query about it, Do they all have the vents in the back? Or is there an option of just a blank plastic plate? as i got it bare and there are no vents or anything so when i fit it, the back of it will just be open. 

If anyone can point me to a parts diagram showing the jumbo box and surrounding parts i would be grateful.

Dan

Isn't there an option to have a cup holder in place of the ashtray?

Not sure if the Superb was the same but there were buttons for heated rear seats I believe.

I am already forseeing these vents and the ashtray being expensive, spent £49 today in tps on bits to complete my vrs front bumper, told them to do one when they wanted £160 for foglights. I found that one of the beetle model years came with identical foglights to the vrs so thats where ill save a few pennies, 

Should be a link to an exploded diagram in the jumbo box retrofit thread linked in my sig.

As far as I'm aware the vents are the only option for the top section but there are a couple of choices for the lower section, cup holder or ashtray/cubby hole.

Should be a link to an exploded diagram in the jumbo box retrofit thread linked in my sig.

As far as I'm aware the vents are the only option for the top section but there are a couple of choices for the lower section, cup holder or ashtray/cubby hole.

Sorry to hijack the thread but where would u be able to purchase the rear cup holder from ? Non in ebay so isit a dealer only part

Don't seem to be able to edit my own post, but here's the link I was talking about: http://www.auto-parts.spb.ru/cat/au/au.mycat?SelPg&t=px0wGn4dMBo4HTAa5UdYI5ZcaTz0REy/P9YwGpJCsCqnXTJlRjE4lrcxGAenPTCTqk4T35V7kbqhkmCc9FGynQ9ns3CTGVkyjtjxWWzZbK2ZWBKw7VKpS_1UQ/zXbSYSn/G4sxSFPvvEJAOub7kiO7ZNVV96ANehsRelo6tPZBwKW1SxbVPMtS6gu9LFJX4Vy2XpL8oY5e_4GTTbPcslBSykEoaPVQ5Ia3iw

Sorry to hijack the thread but where would u be able to purchase the rear cup holder from ? Non in ebay so isit a dealer only part

Probably a dealer-only part if you want it quickly.

I'm not actually sure what the alternative option is now I've looked at the diagram again, it's part no. 8 on this:

sk0_086360419.gif

VAG part no: 1Z0 857 961

Also another thread about it here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/76107-rear-cup-holders/