2013 seats for a 2008 version

loop

Check the width of the runners on your 08 plate octavia mate and see if they match up. I may be a straight swap but i would doubt it as completely different chassis on the mk3. May find the easiest way is to have a look at whether its possible/easier to transfer the mk3 seats onto your mk2 runners. Also dont forget that the airbag connections will probably have to be joined unless the connection terminals are the same

Good luck and be nice to know if they do fit as id fancy doing the new vrs seats in my mk2 (gonna be expensive though)

nahh the wiring still cause problems. It's the heating. I am not sure about how to at all. The yellow connector is the same on the old and new. Then I have 1Z0 959  772 which is the control unit for the heat in the seat, a little black box, which is not intergrated with the seat. But will it control the heat in the new seat? Left is a third little connector which is not the exact same but still present on both old and new seat.

official Skoda dealer could not help without looking into diagrams which would cost... A specialized VAG repair shop helped better, but answers still remain...