OutlawKens vrs mk1

OutlawKen

I have a soft spot for Vauxhalls since owning a Vectra VXR a while back.  People questioned my sanity and made all the usual reliability jokes but it was a cracking car.  I had two years of fun and other than having to fix a slightly temperamental cruise control stalk it was great.  We went all over in that and it even took us to France twice with no issues.  

Keep us updated from time to time as it's good to hear about cars other than Skodas.:thumbup:

20160315_124611.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

10 hours ago, skinnyman said:

I have a soft spot for Vauxhalls since owning a Vectra VXR a while back.  People questioned my sanity and made all the usual reliability jokes but it was a cracking car.  I had two years of fun and other than having to fix a slightly temperamental cruise control stalk it was great.  We went all over in that and it even took us to France twice with no issues.  

Keep us updated from time to time as it's good to hear about cars other than Skodas.:thumbup:

20160315_124611.jpg

my gsi has the stalk issue, cant be operated with 1 finger but I'm not to fussed. The vxr has a better stalk for cruise but it's the weird one touch operation for indicating and the wipers that gets me confused lol. Will do as they will both be getting work done

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DeanVRS20VT said:

Plus the guy (Sam) that owns it smashed the sump the day he got it, had already changed the wheels, then changed them again, and then tried selling it, and nothing's happened since.... haha.

266321070_10224821986850046_110062788883787761_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=XxcuXu0xC1MAX_phd66&tn=yTQALnlaVkxAR1SM&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn3-1.fna&oh=0861fd499ce70ff840d3cbde9f8ba843&oe=61B8008D

He did send me the photo of his lawn visible through the sump lol. Not seen it with other wheels though, only these. Looked best on the spiders lol bug they were the wrong profile.

Gotta say though he fixed the door module which cured the central locking and between me and him that cars way better than when I bought it. Definitely a saver now rather than a scrapper

Edited by OutlawKen
Updated

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, OutlawKen said:

He did send me the photo of his lawn visible through the sump lol. Not seen it with other wheels though, only these. Looked best on the spiders lol bug they were the wrong profile.

Gotta say though he fixed the door module which cured the central locking and between me and him that cars way better than when I bought it. Definitely a saver now rather than a scrapper

Absolutely. There’s nothing wrong with it at all. It’s just whether someone has time.