Breaking - L&K Black Octavia Estate

zowow

Hi

Would the seats fit a mk1 estate? If so how much if I collected them? Thanks

Hi Mate, interior is still available and the car is an estate, so will deffo fit yours! - £150 for the interior, however I do believe we are missing the rear headrests :( 

Ta.

James. 

I am also keen on the Xenon headlamps if they are still around?

Hi mate - provisionally sold them, however I will let you know first if it falls through - he's sending a paypal payment to me as we speak. Ta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about front right headlamp washer unit plus plastic trim panel from front end of right side roof rail?

Also - what condition is tailgate?

Edited by Fastblack

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I'm looking for the boot carpet set if it's still available - the 2 side carpets moulded around the wheel arches and the main floor carpet with the wooden board underneath. Previous owner of my Octavia had a dog and they smell something awful! If yours are clean and odour free I'd be interested in the price please. Assuming the boot carpets are black/dark grey that is?

Many thanks

Edited by pie2k