Alloys 4 15inch VW Golf 5x112

Such

• 2 weeks later...

Selling wheels can be a real pain, I tried to get rid of the winter wheels+tyres from wife's old Polo by using customer's board in Tesco and Sainburys - not all stores have this facility, also tried to sell a VAG scan tool - nobody interested.

So, why not turn this back on to your son and get him to stuff them on gumtree and preloved - I ended up selling my stuff on to someone that only wanted the winter tyres, I could not be bothered with trying harder, though I wish I did as that might just have started me off into selling off a lot of unneeded stuff!!

Worst case, join a VW Golf specific forum and try to sell them there?

• 3 weeks later...

Could you perhaps update the tyres depths accurately on all of them ? Based on some previous posts are you willing to post them. That might help sell them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

posting would not be an option, but local delivery is possible.

I'll have to get into the depths of the shed to check treads but will do if anyone is seriously interested

Thanks

Can you post the tread depths. Would be helpful. So maybe interested in the lot at the right price. Factor in driving to the south coast, whats your postcode ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

They're not gone yet!

have another set of ibiza 2004 FR wheels sitting in my garage.

I'll stick them up when son sends me some pics - my garage is resembling a breakers yard at the moment:(

• 6 months later...

right, still have these can be collected for FREE! Howzat?

need gone asap, preferably before friday, or they'll be gone to the scrapyard

Tempted if they fit on a family car bought recently. Plus if someone down your way this weekend. I will make some enquiries. Otherwise quite far from The Midlands.