Am I missing standard things on my Monte Black Edition?

So I have just picked up my new Monte Black Edition, but it seems to be missing things that I thought were standard. The advert definitely says it has a tyre pressure monitor but I dont have this on my car. Also I thought I remembered it was supposed to have an auto dimming rear view mirror, but it doesn't have this either. Can someone confirm if either of these is supposed to be standard equipment please. Also I have no wheel nut covers and I would have thought these surely are meant to be there! I'm pretty sure they were there when I test drove it, but now they are not.

Edited by homesqueeze

TPM isn't standard and I don't think dimming rear view mirror was even an option ?

Ok, cheers for that. It is cheeky of them to have advertised it as having TPM though! Wheel nut covers should be standard though right?

Indeed. Also comes with a special set of metal tongs to remove the covers with.

Cheers, good to know. I was sure I saw them on the car when I test drove it, but the scrooges must have pinched them back off before I picked it up! I have the removal tool in the boot so I thought surely it should have the covers. I'll try and get them to give me some.

Believe many of the Blacks were built in MY14 and Skoda didn't start making TPM standard on its models until MY15; check your VIN.

TP

Cheers. My car was registered last year so it probably wasn't standard. I just found it strange that it was advertised as having it but it actually doesn't.

Cheers, good to know. I was sure I saw them on the car when I test drove it, but the scrooges must have pinched them back off before I picked it up! I have the removal tool in the boot so I thought surely it should have the covers. I'll try and get them to give me some.

Well my 2013 SE came with wheelnut covers

Dont go off whats in the kit. It also comes with a prong thing for another type of cover (a centre cap thing which you need to put the hook in and pull off)

Have SUK gone mad? On the add on their website for the Black Edition  that is based on  the Monte carlo it says . Based on the fabia hatch monte carlo, the fabia black edition comes with our 1.2 tsi 105ps engine, an anti-lock braking system , air conditioning , headlight range adjustment, Heated Rear Window! Have we just gone back to the 70's!

Have SUK gone mad? On the add on their website for the Black Edition that is based on the Monte carlo it says . Based on the fabia hatch monte carlo, the fabia black edition comes with our 1.2 tsi 105ps engine, an anti-lock braking system , air conditioning , headlight range adjustment, Heated Rear Window! Have we just gone back to the 70's!

Ahaha. My fabia has a heated window too ;)

Bentley territory. ;)

• 3 weeks later...