Products (Market Research)

PowerMaxed

I've asked the same on other forums, and got some good responses so I'm going to find out the same from you guys.

What products do you currently use?

Out of our products what would you use, which wouldn't you use?

Any products we don't do that you would want? Also any products you like that could be better?

I've got a list of products in development, Along with a list of products to start developing, id like to start moving certain ones up the list with your help :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps

I've asked the same on other forums, and got some good responses so I'm going to find out the same from you guys.

What products do you currently use?

Out of our products what would you use, which wouldn't you use?

Any products we don't do that you would want? Also any products you like that could be better?

I've got a list of products in development, Along with a list of products to start developing, id like to start moving certain ones up the list with your help :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps

Products:

Ill probably miss something out..LOL..Ive highlighted some I dont think you do

Shampoo, TFR, Polishes..Heavy through to light, All in one polishes, Snow Foam, Iron out Wheel cleaner, tar remover, Sealants , waxes, Plastic protection/dressers

Glass cleaner, Wax removal products, Glass sealant, Leather clean and Seal, Engine Bay degreaser, Clay bar and Clay mitt

Out of your products I currently use:

• Shampoo
  • QD
  • Jet Wash & Wax
  • TFR
  • Glass Cleaner

There are none of your products that I wouldn't use.

Products I would like to see are:

• Fall out remover
  • Glass sealant
  • (don't know if this is possible but...) shampoo that resists water spotting or doesn't need to be rinsed after
  • Engine bay dressing
  • Sealant/Coating

Hope that helps a bit?

There are none of your products that I wouldn't use.

Products I would like to see are:

• Fall out remover
  • Glass sealant

• Sealant/Coating

Hope that helps a bit?

Agree with the above (although I've removed a couple), although I would add a Wheel Sealant and Clay mitt

What about Fabric Roof water repellant? ;)

Close, but you mean interior fabric repellent surely, aka scotchgard equivalent. I'm not aware of a currently produced convertible skoda...haha...

Close, but you mean interior fabric repellent surely, aka scotchgard equivalent. I'm not aware of a currently produced convertible skoda...haha...

No..I do mean roof sealant :thumbup: ..I dont have a Skoda anymore

You've got a MX5!!! Best car I have ever owned. Would buy another tomorrow if it wasn't for the kids.

For me, I would like a wheel sealant that was not fussy. Maybe a pack, so an agressive wheel cleaner then a spray sealant for afterwards or aerosol. And maybe an applicator for it all. I don't want much. Haha

I have your Jet wash & wax and yur Glass cleaner, neither one have I tried properly yet so I can't comment too much.

As for things I'd buy..... I really like a good shampoo I currently have 4 different bottles of which Zymol and Chemical Guy's wash & gloss is my favourite.

A glass sealant would be nice and a decent wax, it would have to rival or beat Collinite 476 though which may be a tough ask, oh and also a polish / filler / glaze that matches Poorboy's Black Diamond is performance but for lighter colour cars. ( I already have their diamond white)

Other than that keep up the good work, you get plenty of positive reviews so you must doing something right.

P.s. We love group buy discounts hint, hint.

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments, here is what I have planned for 2015 along with a few others that I have probably forgotten

Tyre Dressing (New Formula)
Swirl Remover Polish
Gloss Polish
PTFE Polish Sealant
Carnuaba Glaze
Sealant
Anti Fog
Rain Repellant
Rubber & Vinyl Restorer / Protectant (Similar to Back to Black)
Screen Wash
Air Fresheners (6/12)
IPA Isopropyl Alcohol
Iron Contaminant Remover (Fallout)
Upholstery Cleaner
Fabric Protector
Leather Cleaner
Interior Shine
Interior Stain Remover
Multi Purpose Cleaner
New Carnauba Waxes

PTFE Waxes
Air Con Cleaner

• Like 3

Looking forward to the development. Sounds like a good range of new products!

What about a PTFE spray top up wax?

Edited by BTS22

Thanks for your comments, here is what I have planned for 2015 along with a few others that I have probably forgotten

Tyre Dressing (New Formula)

Swirl Remover Polish

Gloss Polish

PTFE Polish Sealant

Carnuaba Glaze

Sealant

Anti Fog

Rain Repellant

Rubber & Vinyl Restorer / Protectant (Similar to Back to Black)

Screen Wash

Air Fresheners (6/12)

IPA Isopropyl Alcohol

Iron Contaminant Remover (Fallout)

Upholstery Cleaner

Fabric Protector

Leather Cleaner

Interior Shine

Interior Stain Remover

Multi Purpose Cleaner

New Carnauba Waxes

PTFE Waxes

Air Con Cleaner

What a great line up

I'd be interested in most of these

• Like 1

Would be nice if you were to do some sample packs once your ready. It may give people a chance to use a few different products and then to share their thoughts without having to shell out lots of money, if they are happy no doubt people will buy them.

• Like 2

Would be nice if you were to do some sample packs once your ready. It may give people a chance to use a few different products and then to share their thoughts without having to shell out lots of money, if they are happy no doubt people will buy them.

Already done :)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/345450-sample-packs-now-available/

• Like 1

Sorry, I meant the new products that you are working on. We all love to try out new products but we haven't always got the funds or necessity to buy them.

They will be part of the sample packs when they go to production :)

• Like 1