Anyone Nr Chorley with a locking wheel nut?

Fabia VRS 53 plate, looks like 5 star 

What I mean is, regardless of the pattern, there's an awful lot of keys that won't fit.  Best bet is dealership who might keep an entire range of the keys.  If you're lucky.

I just paid £140 to have three locking wheelbolts drilled out after having no key.  :(

What I mean is, regardless of the pattern, there's an awful lot of keys that won't fit.  Best bet is dealership who might keep an entire range of the keys.  If you're lucky.

I just paid £140 to have three locking wheelbolts drilled out after having no key.   :(

OH ****!!

Ps: Check EVERYWHERE else in the car particularly the toolbox storage thingy in the spare wheel in the boot.  It is usual tyre fitter habit to put it back in there and this might have been done without previous owner knowing.  I think the oem toolkit box thing has a space the wheel nut key sits in. :)

Ps: Check EVERYWHERE else in the car particularly the toolbox storage thingy in the spare wheel in the boot.  It is usual tyre fitter habit to put it back in there and this might have been done without previous owner knowing.  I think the oem toolkit box thing has a space the wheel nut key sits in. :)

Ye previous owner lost that as well!

If it is the proper skoda ones from the main dealer they will remove them for nothing, they did mine after i left in on a wheel then went for a spin. lol, never to be seen again.

If it is the proper skoda ones from the main dealer they will remove them for nothing, they did mine after i left in on a wheel then went for a spin. lol, never to be seen again.

Cheers i will phone them in the morning, but maybe i should source some replacements.. they will say they cant let me drive and need to buy 4 £40 please lol

So you have no jack or wrench in the car?

Sounds to me like previous owner probably sold it.  I would be very suspcious of buying any car with bits missing.  You don't just "lose" the toolkit from the spare wheel well.

So you have no jack or wrench in the car?

Sounds to me like previous owner probably sold it.  I would be very suspcious of buying any car with bits missing.  You don't just "lose" the toolkit from the spare wheel well.

It was cheap .. but loads to rectify ... it didnt even have a boot carpet rofl.. looks like its been track used, back seat wasn't in proper... fuel gauge not working, found the sender cable under the same seat has 3 spilter termials on wtf .. no wonder gauge isnt working .. but at least its fast :P

And without boot carpet too, was it used for transporting corpses or something? I hope you got a large sum knocked off for all of these imperfections?

JRJG

Ass above go to dealer - providing its the standard locking nut they have a set there they use to identify the right one and then order it in for you about £16 quid I think I paid the other year. If its not standard get a set of locking wheel nut removed from screwfix or machine mart, may cost £30-50 quid but cheaper than dealer doing it for you!

dont worry, phoned simpsons (Preston Skoda) they can order me a replacement for £20, but they have too see the vehicle, going on Tuesday.

- Ye it had a spare wheel, 

And the removal sets like the screwfix one, the ones that reverse thread, i read can be useless if wheel nuts have not been moved for ages, or greased. 70%, something about you need the size to be absolutely perfect. There is a more expensive set call a Nut remover, that wasn't designed for wheel nuts, but for manufacturer nut removal, that are 90% .. so the interwebs tells me lol