MK1 hybrid turbo Skoda Fabia VRS 07 51000 miles FDSH.

redcupraboy

Here I have for sale my much loved and cherished hybrid turbo Skoda Fabia VRS. I am selling up as I now need something bigger as my daughter has arrived in our lives.

Car has had 2 owners from new including myself, silver, 07 plate, mileage is just coming up to 51000 miles it will increase slightly as I commute to work in it. The car has 12 months MOT til March 18th 2016 and has had no advisories in my ownership. The car is also HPI clear. It has FDSH next service is due 20/09/15

The car has recently had a brand new battery and four genuine glow plugs as one was playing up.

The car has cruise control and a storage cupboard in the passenger seat and has had a full leather retrim by Seat Surgeons in York and is very OEM looking very similar to the SE leather.

The car won 1st place in the Skoda category at GTI International 2014 in the show and shine on the Sat, also my car came joint 1st place in the show and shine at the 2013 Briskoda big meet at Gaydon, this reflects the overall condition of the car, it is in great condition.

Modifications list.

Engine.

Turbo Dynamics MDX376 hybrid PD150 turbo 222.3bhp 388ftlb torque

Custom map by Jabbasport

Forge FMIC

Forge flurosilicone turbo hose

Allard top boost pipe

Uprated PD150 head bolts

Darkside Developments EGR delete kit (dash light mapped out by Jabbasport)

Darkside Developments EGR cooler delete pipe

Darkside Developments turbo intake pipe

Suspension.

FK high sport coilovers

V Maxx adjustable drop links

Seat sport Momo strut brace

Whiteline FARB

Whiteline RARB

Superpro bush in dogbone mount

Powerflex bushes in the wishbones

Eibach rear camber shims

Brakes.

312mm front brake kit from a Skoda Octavia VRS MK1 with Pagid discs and pads

256mm rear brake kit from a Skoda Octavia VRS MK1 with Pagid discs and pads

Drivetrain.

Helix Autosport fast road SMF clutch kit bought new from Unit 18

Draft 42 and Verdict Motorsport gear shifter bushes

Wheels.

17" Skoda Octavia VRS spiders refurbished in Nissan GTR grey all four wheels unmarked

Tyres x4 Yokohama Parada spec 2

New centre badges

New wheel bolt covers

Interior.

Full leather retrim by Seat Surgeons in York

Storage cupboard in passenger seat

Exterior.

All clear bulbs/ detangoed

Tinted rear windows like SE model

Black inserts on headlamps

LCR front splitter

Rear wiper delete

The car is quite powerful with the hybrid turbo and has covered 4-5k miles and was a brand new unit. The new turbo was fitted by Ross/Techie and mapped on the rolling road at Jabbasport 28/07/2014 The car still returns 60-65 mpg on a run, so is a good balance of performance and economy when you want it.

All of the above modifications have been fitted by Ross/Techie off here :)

I'm looking for £5500 for the car, cash or bank transfer on collection, no test drives without valid fully comp insurance.

Any questions or querys at all PM me on here or alternatively

My email is [email protected]

My mobile no is 07540481895 unfortunately I can't answer my phone at work, I will get back to you.

I live in Worcester twenty mins from junction 7 of the M5.

I'm currently having problems uploading my pictures the correct way round as when I upload them to the thread the orientation changes, so if you would like pics I will have to email them direct to you.

This is a cracker of a car. I know the first owner of the car and also know Lee so can vouch for its superb condition. Truly is mint. Shame you are selling up mate as its a proper genuine car. But needs must :) Good luck with the sale mate it wont be around for long im sure. 

• Like 1