Wheel centre caps

The actual Skoda ones are only about £7 each from your local dealer for the new style black and chrome design..... Or cheaper fakes can be found on ebay.

I went with the Skoda ones for mine and they look great.

that must look cool

are the grille ann boot ones easy to change over ?

and what about the steering wheel ?

do u have any pics ?

the new logos def better than the old green one 

There's some pics of the new centre caps and badges on mine in my project thread here.....

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/321367-waveydaveys-superb-twindoor/

Grille and boot badges are just glued on so warmed them up with a hairdryer and then very carefully prised them off. Check on the Octy I forum though to check which ones fit your car as they may be different to the versions you use on the Superb II(The ones used to replace the old badgeson the Superb II are actually from the CitiGo).

Steering wheel can only be done by covering with a gel dome badge that Cliff (PastyBoy) does a group buy for every couple of months.

I've not bothered with the steering wheel badge but have done the Columbus boot screen logo to the new one.

Parts number for the bages, fit straight on (bottom post), they do look a lot nicer

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/51616-octavia-useful-part-numbers-for-octavia-diy-servicing-and-mods/page-5

You may have to get the grille surround off to drill the pegs out on the back of the front badge, but yeah, heat them up and peel them off.  They'll have positioning holes that fit the pegs on the new ones. 

On the wheel caps as long as they're the right diameter should be ok, they do vary from model to model so check the measurements.

Disappointed

Skoda tell me the front and rear badges in the new black/silver design are a different size so won't fit my 03 Octy

Anyone tried ? Are they correct ?

No point in chafing wheel caps for new if can't do body badges as well