Rear discs and pads replacement

Is this a straightforward job or will I need special tools other than a cylinder wind back device. Any hints would be appreciated! Looks like the disc shield needs to be removed as well as the caliper hanger. Does any one know the size and type of the hanger retaining nut as I cannot see it or is it a Torx fitting and any torque settings ?  

Is a 2.0 140bhp diesel 2009 elegence twindoor

Cheers 

Relatively simple, think the caliper is a torx bolt, can't remember the caliper hanger bolt.

The hanger is the most stubborn to remove, once it's cracked off its simple.

Yes use a wind back tool on the calipers.

You don't need to remove the disk shields, both of mine corroded and I ended up cutting them off with tin snips and I don't intend replacing them, I don't believe they're part of the MOT.

Make sure you get the right pads and disks, euro parts sent me the wrong ones and i had to send them back and went to a local supplier instead. I fitted mintex to both front and rear, the rears also have metal clips to hold the pads in place which are extra, I was able to reuse the ones on the car.

From memory rears were about 70 and front 90.

Keep it coming!!!

Thought there was something slightly tricky  - will now investigate what XZN is as must ensure I buy the correct tools

XZN is also known as Triple Square - like a 12 pointed torx socket.