Mk1 VRS Timing kit

Iv been doing a fair bit of research on this. So far I've found Ina make the genuine tensioner but unsure who makes the belt in there kit. Gates is supposed to be good belts unsure of the tensioner. And for waterpump your best to go genuine. £50 on ebay.

Cheers for the replies have an idea hat im looking for nowf

found this one might get it instead http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GATES-CAM-TIMING-BELT-WATER-PUMP-KIT-KP25491XS-/390639479374?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda|Model%3AOctavia|Cars+Type%3ARS+1.8+T&hash=item5af3ed6a4e

Edited by djmillsy

This is a high quality kit,SKF makes very good water pumps also,easy recognisable by the blue impeller

I would grab it instantly.

Airtex is cheap and questionable quality,and they make awful ,terrible garbage fuel pumps

Edited by IulianE

No hydraulic tensioner in that kit u linked. Iv had prices from tps the other day for genuine bits. £100 for cambelt and £89 for a tensioneR plus vat. On ebay u can get a genuine kit for £80 so I'm going to go for that