John Mulholland Motors Ltd - Randalstown

DGW

I have had my Octy repaired under warranty at Mullhollands.

I found the service to be second to none, and the overall set up excellent. The reception staff i dealt with (Rhonda) knew about the problem i had with the car straight away, even though the mechanics at Mervyn Stewart could not find it after 2 visits.

I was kept informed of what the problem was when the car was in the garage, and the mechanic even explained it all to me when i collected the car.

I will be using John Mulholland motors in the future.

Rating 5/5 :thumbup:

JD

• 2 months later...

Had a problem with the headunit in my car that required having a new one ordered, I was told in good faith by one of the sales guys that he would sort out the ordering for me and that it would take a couple of weeks, a fortnight passed and no word so rang the cust. service dept. and they knew nothing about it, and had not heard from sales about the order in question! Had to re-order the unit which took another ten days, when it did arrive the actual fitting etc. was hassle-free and it was an upgraded unit that was fitted (cd one instead of the old tape one that was in it). Apart from that on any other services or check-ups the staff have been friendly and helpful, and have explained any problems that might need sorting, and asked if I wanted the work done instead of going ahead and then charging me for it. Overall I'd give them 4/5, although due to the distance from where I live (40-odd miles) and the fact that my warranty has run out I'll probably go local from now on.

• 6 months later...

Hi All

We at John Mulholland Motors welcome all Briskoda members, If you have any queries or need help with the Skoda product please call any of our sales/service staff.

We appreciate good and not so good comments, you the customer are our most important asset and would like to thank all our customers new and old for their continued support.

Oh nearly forgot, watch our for our new Skoda Fabia Rally Car (200bhp) at the Ulster Rally driven by John himself.:rofl:

Once again thanks for your support.

John Mulholland Motors.

I was purchasing a vehicle recently and went to John Mulholland motors as I live in Antrim.

It was quite frankly a terrible experience I was pounced apon as soon as I entered the showroom,they were only interested in the order trying to get me to sign up there and then without even knowing what I wanted in the first place.

I found John to be very intimaditing phone did not stop for 5 days to find out if I had made up my mind despite me telling them again and again I would get back to them.

******************************************************************************************

Paul

• Like 2

That wasn't my experience of John Mulholland Motors at all to be honest but airing your opinion is what this thread is all about so good on ya. I will be arranging to get my car back into John Mulhollands soon for a few minor faults to be rectified and i'll update you on the customer service I receive although I expect it to be good. I hope your experience hasn't discouraged you from buying a Skoda.

• 3 months later...

The Latest news from John Mulholland Motors.

This is to give all our customers new and old the latest information on whats happening at John Mulholland Motors.

So you thought the "Mastermind advert was good" wait till you see the new advert coming to a screen near you (Jan 2007).:thumbup:

Pete Molloy our newBusiness Fleet executive has been employed. Pete is looking after all our small businesses needs. So if your looking for that 1 or 50 extra cars speak to Pete on 028 94473903.

Well our John did extremley well in his Diesel Skoda Fabia VRs Rally Car at the Ulster International Rally coming 2nd in his class.. Well done and we all look forward to the 2007 season.. we will keep you all posted!:rofl:

Don't forget if you have any warranty problems please let us know and we will do our best to sort them out.

regards

John Mulholland Team

Well our John did extremley well in his Diesel Skoda Fabia VRs Rally Car at the Ulster International Rally coming 2nd in his class.. Well done and we all look forward to the 2007 season.. we will keep you all posted!:rofl:

I seen a nice mention about it in carSport I think.

Any pics :)

• 1 month later...

i just had my car serviced again here. [yesterday] i,ve found the service team very friendly and helpfull; and not that expensive. £119. they even changed bulbs that were out i,d forgotten about and changed my aero wipers over. i can,t thank them enough. i,ll certainly be using them again. :thumbup:

I bought a pre reg estate from Mervyn Stewart and was wondering how John Mulholland would treat me for servicing and warranty as the car was not bought from them. It would save me a lot of time and hassle as they are a lot closer for me to reach as I live on the north coast. Any replies appreciated, even from Mulhollands themselves. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well! how many bodies did use eventually squeeze into the roomster? seen start of it on tv. is comp over? :D last count i heard was 28 kids and an adult driver.... was this beaten?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that the Limited Edition Fabia VRs is nearly here, If your in the market for a Fabia VRs it's now the time to get your order in, Very limited numbers available, you can even choose your personal model number of car which is sewn into your seat. Race Blue metallic with Black leather interior and a load of extras. Contact us NOW to pre order.. 02894473903

Cheers

John:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

credit where due.

ok, after years of getting rubbish after sales service at the hands of a large vauxhall dealer; it's tip-top to be treated like a fellow human being by the people at mulholland motors. just got the octy back from it's first service today and the ladies in maintenance proved to be decent, no huffing & puffing like you might get from a certain dealer at mallusk, heck my car was even washed! finally i was made to feel like someone that has just shelled out 12k on a purchase rather than an inconvenience, perhaps my local vw dealer should ask john & his team for some training sessions less they put off more people like me?

all-in-all: :thumbup:

p.s. click from behind the glovebox was a mystery though, but all working well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For immediate release: 17 July 2007

Czech this out Billy, it's a Skoda!

Rally legend Billy Coleman drives diesel Skoda Fabia vRS at Stormont!

Rally legend Billy Coleman climbed behind the wheel of a Skoda Fabia vRS diesel rally car last Friday and raced around Belfast’s Parliament Buildings at Stormont, in what was a pre-Rally Ireland test day.

The venue will play host to the ceremonial start and will provide the opening stage of the four day event on Thursday 15 November, which will see the world’s top stars and teams arrive in the country for round 15 of the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC).

The cross-border event marks the first time that Ireland has hosted a round of the WRC. Plans are already well in advance and last week’s test day saw rally cars go head to head at the specially designed track within the grounds of Stormont.

Randlestown’s John Mulholland kindly provided one of just 19 cars in action, giving rally legend Billy Coleman his first taste of diesel rally power. Coleman, a former Irish Tarmac and British Rally Champion, was full of praise for the NIIB Finance backed car, and despite the difficult wet conditions, he thoroughly enjoyed his ride.

“It was my first time driving a diesel rally car and my first time driving a front wheel drive car on a stage!” Coleman admitted. “It was a very different sensation of speed because it has a very low revving engine, but it was very good and predictable. It’s just a shame it was so wet, the conditions weren’t ideal but the car was impressive.”

Coleman even showed multiple British and Irish champion, Jimmy McRae, the delights of the car. McRae, who is father of 1995 World Champion, Colin McRae, was equally impressed by the power and torque of the 200bhp Skoda.

“I’ve driven a few road car Fabia vRS and I’ve always thought they would make a good clubman rally car,” McRae said. “I had a look around John’s car and it looks really well. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to drive it as the day was hectic, but maybe another time!”

The car’s owner, Randlestown based dealer, John Mulholland, is hoping to enter Ireland’s round of the World Championship in November with the diesel Skoda. However, he has other outings planned between now and November, including next month’s Armagh based Ulster Rally. The two day event starts on Friday 31 August and John will be aiming to repeat last year’s success which saw him finish second in class.

ENDS.

Photograph(s): Attached photograph (Skoda Stars) depicts John Mulholland (foreground), Jimmy McRae and Billy Coleman (background) with the diesel Skoda Fabia vRS. Action photograph depicts Billy Coleman in action outside Parliament Buildings. Images may be used free of charge.

Regards,

Jonathan MacDonald

MediaJAM Communications

Tel. +44 (0)7989 283055

Jonathan,

Nice to hear news on the Fabia, I've sent you a PM with my email address, if you email me the pics I'll get them up on the website :)

Btw will the Fabia be out for Rally Ireland ? A few of us might be heading to it, we might pop over and say hello :)