Park's - Hamilton

DGW

16 hours ago, Roottootemblowinootsoot said:

Ask the price of the rear diff oil change as well and really confuse the service desk staff.

Who takes their pride and joy and valuable vehicle to Parks?  

Well, I tend to take as I find and have never had cause to question their work previously.

Yes. The diff oil will be an interesting question.

Edited by Groaver
Tidying up

@Groaver

Were you a customer when Gordon is a Moron stalked the premises and gave out totally wrong information, or when the Service Desk people would tell customers that wanted VW502 Oil for fixed servicing of a TSI that it was Seni Synthetic so could not be used.

I tend to take as a find and they were hopeless & misinformed many customers on many things.

43 minutes ago, Roottootemblowinootsoot said:

@Groaver

Were you a customer when Gordon is a Moron stalked the premises and gave out totally wrong information, or when the Service Desk people would tell customers that wanted VW502 Oil for fixed servicing of a TSI that it was Seni Synthetic so could not be used.

No.

• 6 months later...

Just had really good service from David and the mechanic Andy at Parks.

Kept me updated regularly, explained what had been done clearly and offered a service at a competitive price.

• 3 years later...

Having real problems with this dealership and especially the lack of communication from the service dept. 
Number 1: had a service done recently and was told the car had a broken front spring that needed replacing and what the cost was. Fair enough gave the go ahead. Now bearing in mind the car had been there since 8:30am. I’m sitting waiting for a call to say it was ready. NOTHING!! Times ticking on so eventually I phone them to be told cars ready. So then an ensuing mad dash before they close at 17:30!!! 
Number 2: I booked the car in again for a warranty check on a wheel bearing, which I was pretty sure about and told them on booking in. Again dropped off at 8:30am. No phone calls, NOTHING! Phoned at 14:00 for an update. Told car was going through a health check. We’ll phone you. NOTHING!! Phoned again at 15:30. Still diagnosing the noise. 😡 We’ll phone you. 🤷🏻‍♂️ NOTHING!! So eventually phoned at 17:10. We’ve diagnosed a faulty wheel bearing, yeah that’ll be the one I told you about at 8:30am. We need to get Skoda UK to ok the repair, problem is they closed at 17:00. 🤦🏻 and we need to order a wheel bearing in for the repair. So another mad dash to collect the car. Nobody on the service desk had to the get the keys from a sales guy. Will I go back? Still waiting for a phone call on whether it’ll be repaired under warranty. Wonder what the outcome of that will be? I’ll post an update here if the unlikely happens. 

The master tech can support the claim on the wheel bearing done under warranty or not.   As it is if the wheel bearing needs doing it needs doing.  ? Was that same side as broken spring?    If so then from that pothole hit or speed humps or what ever maybe not a warranty item.   Has the wheel and tyre been well inspected?  If trusting to then likely not.