Amundsen showing £0 charge on VRS combi - (UK site)

Amundsen sat nav with SD card containing European maps = £0.00

Is this likely to be a site issue or are they offering this for no cost now on the VRS ?

(Just like Seat have recently with the Tech pack)

Thanks

skoda_zpszl02a6nl.png

Edited by RickTT

Amundsen sat nav with SD card containing European maps = £0.00

Is this likely to be a site issue or are they offering this for no cost now ?

(Just like Seat have recently with the Tech pack)

Thanks

you got a link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you got a link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just do a quote from here - http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/gbr/gbr/en-gb/5e5/68965

The site does not allow you to remove the sav nav, the only option is to add the Columbus

And a dummy quote - http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/CarCard/66733676

Edited by RickTT

Was told on Saturday that vrs from build week 22 will be offered with sat nab inc for no extra charge it's a limited numbers offer though

Thanks

Is there plans for the unit to be replaced/upgraded in the future ?

Edited by RickTT

Not a bad addition to the spec at all. Even if it is most likely run out Amundsen models before they're updated.

I noticed that last night and thought my phone was remembering a previous configuration. Tried it at work and it came up again as a free option. Happy days if you're buying now.

I ordered this week and I've just had confirmation that the radio will be the Amundsen, Is this a good or a bad thing?

I ask because the new bolero has mirrorlink, is this a case of shifting old kit before a change to the new bolero?

I ordered this week and I've just had confirmation that the radio will be the Amundsen, Is this a good or a bad thing?

I ask because the new bolero has mirrorlink, is this a case of shifting old kit before a change to the new bolero?

On what day did you order? I ordered the lease deal from Simpsons Skoda on Sunday and would imagine that the earliest the order went through would be Monday. It would be a nice bonus to get the Amundsen.

On what day did you order? I ordered the lease deal from Simpsons Skoda on Sunday and would imagine that the earliest the order went through would be Monday. It would be a nice bonus to get the Amundsen.

Put in an order with a different dealer on Friday and this was added FOC then, so for an order placed Monday you should be fine (Simpsons would see it show up on the order and be able to confirm though).

Put in an order with a different dealer on Friday and this was added FOC then, so for an order placed Monday you should be fine (Simpsons would see it show up on the order and be able to confirm though).

Cheers mr1, that's good to hear. I have emailed the dealer to enquire.

Tuesday with a broker and he went back this afternoon and confirmed the radio for me.

Edited by MikeF

I saw that deal, do you get the deposit back when returning the car or is it just part of the deal?

Cheers mr1, that's good to hear. I have emailed the dealer to enquire.

Hi mate, think i am about to take the plunge on the simpsons skoda deal this weekend too. Would be a great addition if its confirmed the Amundsen would be thrown in gratis.

I saw that deal, do you get the deposit back when returning the car or is it just part of the deal?

No depsosit is not refunded mate 

£1500 deposit then 23 payments of £199 for vrs and 8k miles a year

I was quoted £254 a month to up the mileage to 16k a year.

Hi mate, think i am about to take the plunge on the simpsons skoda deal this weekend too. Would be a great addition if its confirmed the Amundsen would be thrown in gratis.

That is a great price for 16000 miles a year. It certainly will be great if the Amundsen is fitted also.

• Like 1

No depsosit is not refunded mate 

£1500 deposit then 23 payments of £199 for vrs and 8k miles a year

I was quoted £254 a month to up the mileage to 16k a year.

Works out 306 a month I assume, a cracking deal. I'm going all in @ 19k but will it be worth 12 after two years...

Works out 306 a month I assume, a cracking deal. I'm going all in @ 19k but will it be worth 12 after two years...

The simpsons skoda deal above is just for a lease - there is no option to buy at the end, I will just hand it back after 2 years. 

Are you getting a new one for 19k , if so that is a cracking deal.

They are both good deals I guess, I have added a few extras that bumped it up to 19500, it's coming from a broker in my home town (bury) that is also a fiat main dealer so should be ok.