First drive out in the very RS

Picked my new car up last night and had a drive out over Whinlatter pass and a quick pic overlooking Bassenthwaite lake, was a bit dark so the pic is enhanced a bit :D

Loving the car and enjoying getting to grips with the modern toys such as electric windows and central locking ;)

acb2c60a-cd8f-4585-814a-2526b8db7082_zps

• Like 3

Picked my new car up last night and had a drive out over Whinlatter pass and a quick pic overlooking Bassenthwaite lake, was a bit dark so the pic is enhanced a bit :D

Loving the car and enjoying getting to grips with the modern toys such as electric windows and central locking ;)

acb2c60a-cd8f-4585-814a-2526b8db7082_zps

you think the electric windows are good !! wait until you discover the auto-tuner on the radio !! :p

• Like 1

You went from something without electric windows straight to a vRS? That's like moving out of your parents' attic and buying a mansion with 3 bathrooms...

Great part of the world to enjoy the new vRS, you'll love it.

I used to live in cockermouth and my cousin was in Lorton, so used to head over whinnlater a lot when I first started driving - used to go to a disco in Keswick (starlight or something iirc) - 20 years back or so.

• Like 1

You went from something without electric windows straight to a vRS? That's like moving out of your parents' attic and buying a mansion with 3 bathrooms...

Haha! not really, just my old car was 11 years old and the extra tech with the vRS is very impressive :D

love the lakes been going there many years to see family, although take care in Windermere there is a young lad there who takes such a dislike to race blue vrs estates he drives straight into them!