my new skoda octavia scout 180 tsi 4x4 dsg

So they do actually broadcast albumart? Thats neat :)

I thought so too! Mine is Bolero. I started to fiddle with the buttons because of this post and found new features. I do not know why I don't get station logos in the list, only in other views. Is it due to different unit in the car, or is it due to different broadcasting central?

I thought so too! Mine is Bolero. I started to fiddle with the buttons because of this post and found new features. I do not know why I don't get station logos in the list, only in other views. Is it due to different unit in the car, or is it due to different broadcasting central?

I think it as easy as that very few, if any at all, broadcasts logos. Heavens know why...

I think it as easy as that very few, if any at all, broadcasts logos. Heavens know why...

The head units are the same as the ones fitted in the Golf mk7, so you should be able to transfer radio logos from the SD card :)

The head units are the same as the ones fitted in the Golf mk7, so you should be able to transfer radio logos from the SD card :)

I know :)

That will be one of the first thing I will do when I get my hands on the car.

One fellow skodite has made a pack with Norwegian logos ready for transfering.

Well, they obviously broadcasts album art.

I do not know why the list is blank, because this extract from the other photo is the station logo (?):

post-123248-0-12229800-1428533787_thumb.jpg

Edited by fatzy

I have no idea. Norwegian broadcasters works in mysterious ways.....

Edit: Ive posted a question on radio.No asking about logos. Will post the answer here if I get one that makes any sense.

Edited by Gromle

• 1 month later...

Finaly my car is at the dealer. Just waiting to be picked up. i speced to car in january so making of the car has been fast.

i just got at "teaser" picture from my dealer.

I will upload some more picture when have picked up the car. :)

Hi.

I've just order much the same car as you. Scout 180 TSI.

Are you still happy with it after a month of driving? :)

Are there any options you regret you didn't add, or see that you added for no reason?

Hi.

I've just order much the same car as you. Scout 180 TSI.

Are you still happy with it after a month of driving? :)

Are there any options you regret you didn't add, or see that you added for no reason?

I have regular 1,8TSI 4x4, and the one thing I regret not getting is power bootlid.

And get mode selection, the eco-mode has an impact if you care about consumption.

Edited by Gromle