estate rear seat covers

There's a company up your way called Seat Skinz think there in Wigan they make custom seat covers probably cost abit but they look like proper top quality items. What ever colour you want or combinations of colour's,same for the stitching also material and fabrics leather alcantara etc,you can even have the Skoda logo and Superb name on them.

I am gonna treat the car(myself) to a full set.

I picked up a couple of these http://www.halfords.com/kids-zone/car-seats-bases/car-seat-accessories/diono-ultra-car-seat-mat recently to place under the kids seats to protect the leather and stop indentation, they're more padded than the std halfords protectors - but obviously don't cover the whole 'bench'.

so far, so good.

Like me you have both a Superb and twins - welcome!

My alcantara sections are protected with a fabric protector so will block any mess the kids make. Personally I would go with exFiesta's suggestion. If you really want to protect the whole bench then put down an old duvet cover taking care not to block the ISOFIX or seat belt sockets. I do this when mine are playing rugby, just protects the whole bench.

Guess it depends on how much a full set of bespoke covers will cost and also how much the twins are going to be sick. Mine have never suffered with car sickness.

they look like a cracking idea but ideally I want the whole seat covering.....

Yeah, fair enough. They may work well in combination - by doing the heavy lifting - with a lightweight waterproof seat cover (halfords have one for a tenner). I found over time in the last motor that the majority of muck is collected in and around the bottom of the seat - liquids included. Fabric protection was worth every penny - chocolate milk spill pretty much lifted out straight off the carpet with simple kitchen towel.

In situ shot over in my snapshots - http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/349241-new-superb-owner/?p=4200422

I found that with my two that their car seats take the brunt of the stuff. We also opted for the isofix base unit for their seats which gives some protection as well. I also dont allow them to eat anything that might stein and they only drink water in the car. Oh and rubber floor mats are a must!

I had this dilemma too, just being the recipient of my second little one. I got these for both vehicles we have:

http://www.care4car.com/car-seat-covers/rear-waterproof-car-seat-cover.html#.VSbtqZBwZJ8

Went for size 2 in stone, which seems to match the cream leather quite well. I also kept the seat protectors I had initially with the seats on for on top of the cover, but under the seats, with a doormat on the seat itself. And yes, rubber floor mats are my friend also.

• 4 months later...