Fabia III picture thread

@Robwills - no it's just the standard suspension, in fact I didn't even realise it was an option until after delivery.

@Mcburns88 - didn't go for any extras over standard spec except I fitted mud guards myself and a rear bumper protector (not yet fitted in the pictures above). Ordered these from superskoda.com, very good value.

Am loving the new car, feels very grown up compared to my previous Monte Carlo tech hatchback.

Edited by Promark747

@Robwills - no it's just the standard suspension, in fact I didn't even realise it was an option until after delivery.

@Mcburns88 - didn't go for any extras over standard spec except I fitted mud guards myself and a rear bumper protector (not yet fitted in the pictures above). Ordered these from superskoda.com, very good value.

Am loving the new car, feels very grown up compared to my previous Monte Carlo tech hatchback.

Cool, in that case I'll hold off going for the sports suspension as it looks plenty low enough to me!

Be interesting to see a picture of the car with the mudflaps on as I'm tempted too but feel sometimes they can make a sportier car look less sporty!

Sent from my Moto G

My baby finally arrived today. 110tsi DSG - took her out for a spin to enjoy Sydney's great weather and sights. More pics tomorrow hopefully b02f1a0c4ccb2aaa044419d337689aca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you be able to confirm if you got the paddles with yours? Your the first person I've seen with a 110 and dsg box monte.

• Like 1

Mines not a Monte - Australia only get the Ambition spec, with option packs to add to it. I don't have the paddles, but my experience with paddles before has been pretty meh and I usually go for the gear stick anyway.

I've actually found that pulling back on the stick to go into sport mode is a good way to get a quick downshift to pass or similar then tugging it again to go back to drive. I use that more than manual mode at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Update - spoke to a local roof rack company and gave them the car for a day for test fits in return for a set of racks. I think it turned out pretty well :-)92e2c621829b4847a9d9ac2eb30519c9.jpg30089aaa11b4ce03c136b5d039fc603e.jpgb1a19b548b9c9d7f8f44df5c02f83f17.jpgde611d1457a60ec89bed3ba0ff9cec98.jpgb4f2aadbf682e68d7313772dac8c50cf.jpg

Attaboy!

Nice bike!

It needs colour maxi dot. The display looks cheap with the standard one.

I'm inclined to agree with you there - although to be fair it IS a cheap car so i guess they had to save money somewhere.  That being said, my parents' Polo, which should be the "premium" offering over the Skoda, doesnt have the colour display.

Can't say it has really bothered me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post a few photos of our TSi 90 SE-L in race blue collected today.

The car is for our daughter and she drove it  home from the dealer and then on to Uni. From a passengers point of view I was very impressed: smooth ride, assured road manners, perky performance (particularly compared to previous 03 Fiesta 1.4) and nice seats and interior.

http://Fabia01.jpg

Fabia02.jpg

Fabia04.jpg

Fabia03.jpg

• Like 2