Fabia III picture thread

Resurrecting.... (any chance we can have this topic pinned?)

I'm taking part in a 366 project, so I am thinking my Fabia mk3 may be featured a few times in it, here's my first Fabia related image....

dial.jpg

No Fabias were hurt in the production of this picture...... :D :D :D

Edited by AdamJMK
  • Like 3

Just thought I'd post a few photos of our TSi 90 SE-L in race blue collected today.

The car is for our daughter and she drove it  home from the dealer and then on to Uni. From a passengers point of view I was very impressed: smooth ride, assured road manners, perky performance (particularly compared to previous 03 Fiesta 1.4) and nice seats and interior.

http://Fabia01.jpg

Fabia02.jpg

Fabia04.jpg

Fabia03.jpg

I love that your Fabia is parked next to a Polo!! Really shows how much better looking the Skoda is next to it's more expensive counterpart..

• 3 weeks later...

201.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

What are you using to clean those cars? The colours really "pop". Or have you tweaked the photos in Photoshop or something similar? If so, what did you do. They are really good photos of the colours of the cars.

• Like 1

What are you using to clean those cars? The colours really "pop". Or have you tweaked the photos in Photoshop or something similar? If so, what did you do. They are really good photos of the colours of the cars.

Don't tend to do too much editing in photoshop, those pictures were straight from my camera.

Use quite a few Autofinesse products on it, that time my car had the full works, wheels off, arches cleaned etc but i'm not usually that attentive to detail.

My dads car was brand new (less than 50 miles at the time) but did the same treatment.

10950627_1502439333358137_437035954_n.jp

Back to topic, loving the red mk3 above, really want the monte spoiler :D

• Like 2

Don't tend to do too much editing in photoshop, those pictures were straight from my camera.

Use quite a few Autofinesse products on it, that time my car had the full works, wheels off, arches cleaned etc but i'm not usually that attentive to detail.

My dads car was brand new (less than 50 miles at the time) but did the same treatment.

Many thanks. Good top know what others are using.

Why not pick one up from Superskoda?

Very cheap for a stock upgrade part - and it's painted (for you, Race blue!)

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/FABIA-III/Fabia-III-original-Skoda-Autoas-rear-roof-spoiler-from-the-MONTE-CARLO-edition-PAINTED

• 2 months later...