Fabia III picture thread

I won't bother putting my race blue estate up. Its longer and has the 17" prestige wheels in silver. Not sure if adamJMK has sports suspension but it looks the same height as mine which does.

• Like 2

Yes mine does, expected it to be a bit lower, the front has settled but feel the need to put a few paving slabs in the boot as it's still silly high (I joke).

Think it would of looked silly on the standard suspension lol

• Like 1

If 2 cars on the same size tyres are sitting side by side, but one on Skoda 'Sports Suspension' & one on Standard Suspension, 

what do you think the difference of the roof height is.

15 mm (3/4")  or 20 mm, Under 1" Lower, and is that 15mm-20mm less wheel arch gap ?

Is there 15mm less Clearance Underneath given by Skoda in their figures with 'Sport Suspension' fitted?

Just picked up this TSI110 with sport seats and sport suspension. Very impressed of how much equipment you get for the money compared to e.g. a Polo -but then I think Skoda Swe are quite generious with discounts

attachicon.gif2015-04-17 19.39.19.jpg

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-04-17 19.39.55.jpg

Best colour IMO for the estate, nice looking car :)

• 2 weeks later...

today my 1.2 TSI DSG Ambition (roughly comparable to SE) arrived.

A rather standard Hatch with no bells and whistles, but the Wagtail immediately fell in love with her :)

post-126277-0-39754200-1431694385_thumb.jpg

It arrived a month earlier than expected. Had 5 km on the odometer, so not a previous Demo.
I asked the salesman if the Fabia III sale had failed, and he told me that the quota for Denmark had been expanded. So it may or may not be true.

The seats seems to be a trifle longer than in the Fabia II, giving better support for the thighs.
Compared to the the Fabia II the driver is placed a little closer to the front glass.

To me it seems that Fabia III is a further development of the Fabia I, leaving the Fabia II as a one-off.

It is my first experience with DSG and start/stop, and I was sceptical about the start/stop function IRL. But it works swift and flawlessly. The mediumarrow-10x10.png torque of the 1.2 TSI and DSG7 seems to be a perfect match. The car is so easy to handle.

Edited by fordfan
superfluous links removed
  • Like 3