Amundsen+ Phone Directory

I am wondering if anyone knows how to wipe completely clear, the internal phone directory of my 2012 Skoda Superb Amundsen+ 

This has been driving me nuts inasmuch as no matter what I do to my mobile phone as soon as I start my car and the phone starts to automatically connect to the cars system it synchronises the directory from the car to the phone - so I end up with phone numbers no longer required that were on my phone when I first purchased the car in April last year.  

So I thought if I can find out how to wipe it clean on the cars directory I can edit my phone list again on my mobile and load the most recent phone list 

Looking at the manual, 

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I have done this on my Columbus and it wipes all phone setting/paired devices..  You will need to re-pair the phone ;)

Sounds good to me so I will give it a try tomorrow - Thank You

I did it on my Columbus and it cleared everything, just had to re-pair the phone and it downloaded the phonebook :) I presume the Amundsden is the same

No joy The Amundsen+ appears not to have a facility to "Delete Call List"

Its what as known as "A Friggin nightmare" 

Oh crap.... When I did mine it deleted everything, I repaired the phone and it asked if it could download the phone book, starting from scratch.... 

Seems strange this works different, but that's modern technology ... Lol 

does any one know how to re arrange the order of the phone book i.e. mine is surname 1st,iv tried swapping my phone book on my iPhone 6 & it also does it with other make phones.

Sorry Murph The Friggin phone directory has a mind of its own - My Amundsen+ seems to dominate my phone and I just cannot figure it out

does any one know how to re arrange the order of the phone book i.e. mine is surname 1st,iv tried swapping my phone book on my iPhone 6 & it also does it with other make phones.

On cars with separare BT modules its a VCDS coding item in 77. I assume it is similar for the Amundsen+.