LE 487

TerryVRS

I'll try and get a picture of them on in the dark when I go to work tomorrow. They're really bright. It'll be 2am when I leave the house so I may still be asleep and forget lol

• 2 weeks later...

Treated her to a new stereo. Was looking for a Columbus but seen this advertised on here and couldn't resist.

20150512_175926_zpsegy78i1d.jpg

As I was passing Stoke I thought it would be rude to not drop in to Autobrite.

20150512_181718_zps9yy2c56k.jpg

Today I had a few spare hours so gave her a good clean, First was snow foam. A good dowsing with Just the tonic to remove all the tar spots. Then a good claying and finished with some Cherry glaze.

2015-05-13%2016.31.09_zpsa0mz8x11.jpg

20150513_163054_zpsmeda5a6j.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been a while since an update.

Mk3 wheel is fitted, Multi function not working yet as I have only just ordered the control unit.

Today I finished painting the front grill and fitting new style badges, I'm just waiting on the VRS badge from Superskoda.

2015-08-15%2019.14.36_zpsrzkn78mn.jpg

2015-08-15%2019.14.46_zpsqcogtwdk.jpg

20150815_191504_zpsn6qlhtb0.jpg

20150815_191456_zpskxdck1p2.jpg

20150815_191527_zpskslgkjzi.jpg

Looks good does that!!

How come it's got a mix of preface and facelift parts?

Is that cos it's a LE model?

I had myself an 09 plate vrs at the time these LE's were new. At that time they had the FL interior bits for climate control and radio bits and externally the had the larger door mirrors, otherwise no other exterior changes.

Looks a really nice example here!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been a while since an update.

Mk3 wheel is fitted, Multi function not working yet as I have only just ordered the control unit.

You won't get that steering wheel to work whit the multifunction from a mk3 Octavia.

It needs to be buttons from a superb mk2 facelift!

Looks good does that!!

How come it's got a mix of preface and facelift parts?

Is that cos it's a LE model?

They basically put £1500 of bits inside, full leather, Bolero etc and the LE wheels, which were chocolate fireguards and flat spotted within days. Skoda denied any issues with them - prob a big thread on here somewhere, I changed mine to Zeniths which were way way better.

Still miss her terribly.

They basically put £1500 of bits inside, full leather, Bolero etc and the LE wheels, which were chocolate fireguards and flat spotted within days. Skoda denied any issues with them - prob a big thread on here somewhere, I changed mine to Zeniths which were way way better.

Still miss her terribly.

I still love mine now. The wheels are high on the list for changing. I keep debating on a set of OZ Ultraleggera.