2015 Name That Bike Game

mender

Yes! Had one for a few months before someone nicked it when I was 17 :D Over to you

Aha. Ooh did you like it? I always think they look good for the potholed roads haha.

Let me think of something (:

Aha. Ooh did you like it? I always think they look good for the potholed roads haha.

Let me think of something (:

Loved it, when a tired one comes up on ebay I'll get another and tinker with it. It's got a old motor in and slow as **** but just bobbing about on it was a laugh. They make a 200 in japan too, a few come over imported but fetch good money. 

• Like 1

Loved it, when a tired one comes up on ebay I'll get another and tinker with it. It's got a old motor in and slow as **** but just bobbing about on it was a laugh. They make a 200 in japan too, a few come over imported but fetch good money.

Yeah sounds good!

I've had thoughts of something small to pop about town on. Big fuel economy, cheap everything. Saves parking the car, and starting the viffer me puttin panniers on to carry anything.

Yeah sounds good!

I've had thoughts of something small to pop about town on. Big fuel economy, cheap everything. Saves parking the car, and starting the viffer me puttin panniers on to carry anything.

Yeah exactly! Mooch about on, sometimes I dont want to go fast everywhere lol

Yeah exactly! Mooch about on, sometimes I dont want to go fast everywhere lol

Soo little weight aswel. So easy in traffic.

The vfr isnt hard work to lug about, but i dont need an 800cc sports tourer with 110bhp to get to morrisons n back.

And its not brilliant on fuel

I cant think I've ever seen one before haha

They're fairly rare, now more so because all the 17 year olds have killed them and they pulled out of the UK a while ago. Unless you're a scooter head I guess you'd not be clued up on them. Quite well spec'd for a scooter, used Piaggio engines, I'd love a 180 if I could find a tidy one. 

01italjet-dragster_zpsj18igp9i.jpg

• Like 1

They're fairly rare, now more so because all the 17 year olds have killed them and they pulled out of the UK a while ago. Unless you're a scooter head I guess you'd not be clued up on them. Quite well spec'd for a scooter, used Piaggio engines, I'd love a 180 if I could find a tidy one.

01italjet-dragster_zpsj18igp9i.jpg

Yeah thats strange. Never seen one haha.

A 180 would be a laugh though. Catch a few people out hsha

a mate of mine had a modified Gilera Runner 180 and not a lot would catch it around town.

Boom! Stopped a few chavs on them over the years? :D Over to you?

Haha my mate used to have one whilst I had a Yamaha neos!!! Load carp that was

I'll stick a picture up tonight when I'm not not on my phone

• Like 1