2015 Name That Bike Game

mender

Ahhhhhh got it Vespa scooter! Liquid cooled from the first pic!

If it was Vespa sick green or cream it would have been easier lol

Now the cheating bit! Google suggests it's gotta be a gtv 300??

• Like 1

I'd never of got that.

Thought the only difference between Vespas was the amount of mirrors they've got aha.

Not seen one like that before

Vespa GTS 300 super sport, a bit naughty slipping a scooter in but variety and all that :) Over to you sir!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Its a 4stroke 125 commuter style bike, is it not?

Not really that category as such, but you need to work harder!

Edited by kevberlin

Honda CB250RS.

Good spot.

I think, but may be wrong, that the early RSA had the stripe on front mudguard while the deluxe had no such stripe.

I had 2 RSD machines. Both were stripe free, but, of course, parts get changed.

Anyway, over to you.

Yup, specifically my Street Triple R. Bit obvious, but I'm on my tablet, so just had to use a pic I already had on photobucket. It was worth the effort of having the calipers anodised black, looks a million times better than the awful original gold.

Yup, specifically my Street Triple R. Bit obvious, but I'm on my tablet, so just had to use a pic I already had on photobucket. It was worth the effort of having the calipers anodised black, looks a million times better than the awful original gold.

Ahh! Thats what confused me. I thought they were supposed to be gold, but wasnt sure if it was just an R model thing.

Yeah, they are gold originally, and were in unmarked as new condition, but I hate anything gold, so I whipped em off, dismantled them, had them anodised black and refitted them with new tapered allen head joining bolts from Pro Bolt and the smoked brake lines from HEL (the OE hoses are stainless, but I wanted the stealthier look, and could get 50% discount from HEL, so it seemed rude not to, while the calipers were off). At the other end of the hoses there's a nice black anodised Triumph reservoir. I hoped maybe they'd make the picture a slightly less obvious spot, but evidently not, lol.

The sparkly metal flake powdercoat on the wheels adds at least 10bhp too, as do the awesome dice valve caps - exactly like the ones I had on my bmx when I was 14 :)

Yeah, they are gold originally, and were in unmarked as new condition, but I hate anything gold, so I whipped em off, dismantled them, had them anodised black and refitted them with new tapered allen head joining bolts from Pro Bolt and the smoked brake lines from HEL (the OE hoses are stainless, but I wanted the stealthier look, and could get 50% discount from HEL, so it seemed rude not to, while the calipers were off). At the other end of the hoses there's a nice black anodised Triumph reservoir. I hoped maybe they'd make the picture a slightly less obvious spot, but evidently not, lol.

The sparkly metal flake powdercoat on the wheels adds at least 10bhp too, as do the awesome dice valve caps - exactly like the ones I had on my bmx when I was 14 :)

Ahaa. It does look nice.

Ill be honest. Theres something about your username and youve mentioned on here what bike youve got too, so it was an obvious first port of call haha