Vrs wrapped grill surround and mirrors, what do you think?

Just kept heating and stretching, dunno how long it will last. Only cost £7 to do grill and both mirrors so if it comes off its not the end of the world

I'm quite liking the look of both those wrap mods,grille looks really smart. :|

• Like 1

I'm quite liking the look of both those wrap mods,grille looks really smart. :|

Thanks mate, I wrapped them coz if they looked rubbish I could just take it off. I would still be able to re use the new front badge as its stuck to the wrap not the grill. Just waiting for my new vrs badge now

Very professional looking job did u take the mirror covers off if so how. I need to do mine its black magic met was thinking of carbon fibre or brushed Aluminium brother works for 3M so all vinyl options available

• Like 1

Very professional looking job did u take the mirror covers off if so how. I need to do mine its black magic met was thinking of carbon fibre or brushed Aluminium brother works for 3M so all vinyl options available

Thanks mate. Yes I took the covers off, I pushed the glass in towards the car as far as they would go then levered the glass off from the outside edge. There are 2 torx screws that hold the casing on. The cover unclips and slides up, I fed the glass through the front. May not be the right way to do it but that's what I did, didn't take any pics, sorry