RIP Noodle

RobClubley

Thanks all. It has hit us pretty hard because Noodle was healthy for so long then everything went wrong so suddenly.

You don't realise how much a dog is part of almost every aspect of your life until they are gone, and there's a small waggy, woolly presence missing from the room.

My condolences. Just over two years ago ,I went down stairs to find my old lad stiff in his bed. It was only that day he'd shown signs of problems. But nothing serious. I found out later he'd had a massive tumour which would not have been detected as he'd been so fit and active .I can relate to the

You don't realise how much a dog is part of almost every aspect of your life until they are gone, and there's a small waggy, woolly presence missing from the room

very well. I lasted two months and still felt guilty bringing home another rescue . But she was (from evidence) a puppy farm brood bitch who's now free from that and now a spoilt petted pet,not an income earner . WHEN you are ready , go out and find a dog looking to be rescued, and loved. Don't feel guilty, as it will not take Noodle's place in your memory, just set up a new compartment, and up above ,Noodle can sit happy knowing that you have given  another hard done by dog , a new loving home.

• Like 1

She was an awesome dog despite her being high maintenance and causing us some stressful nights with her seizures!

I started a Spoodle Owners group on Facebook a few years ago which is now at over 1800 members. People have organised meetups, become friends, rescued dogs, even helped out a member with her vet bills after her dogs were attacked by some unleashed dogs. I guess this is Noodle's legacy :) 

World famous on the internet thanks to me :)

• Like 4