2015 Fabia Monte

My car is built! Just waiting for a boat to the uk. Bit excited now!

Congrats! How long between ordering and it being built?

Dealer told me approx 8 weeks from order to build, spec dependent...

Congrats! How long between ordering and it being built?

Dealer told me approx 8 weeks from order to build, spec dependent...

Some guys on here are waiting 16 weeks or so until November for estates. My estate was officially ordered by me about 4 weeks ago but actually the dealer ordered it more like 8 weeks ago. Lead time seems to have gone up now. Not sure about the hatch version

• Like 1

I know its not a monte, but I ordered my SEL110 hatch on the 10th June and still waiting. Its apparently arrived in UK today. 

That's 12 weeks from ordering to arrival in UK port. It'll be another 2/3 weeks before I can pick it up, so a total of 14/15 weeks overall. A tad long if you ask me. I didn't really have many options. 

This may have no bearing on the monte models being built and timings, but hope this helps as a guide. 

I know its not a monte, but I ordered my SEL110 hatch on the 10th June and still waiting. Its apparently arrived in UK today. 

That's 12 weeks from ordering to arrival in UK port. It'll be another 2/3 weeks before I can pick it up, so a total of 14/15 weeks overall. A tad long if you ask me. I didn't really have many options. 

This may have no bearing on the monte models being built and timings, but hope this helps as a guide. 

That seems like an excessive wait - there must be huge demand for the Fabia's.

Either they are:

• slow at building them or
  • meticulous

I ordered my fabia hatch monte in mid august and have been given a build week of 46. So looks like im waiting til about mid december for mine.

Ah crap. Quite likely if my test drive goes well on Saturday I'll be ordering a Monte Estate the same day (although deliberating still on the colour, the web is seriously lacking pics of the MK3 Monte in all colours).

With that in mind mine won't arrive until January... [emoji20]

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Got on an update from my dealer today.

Build week has been brought forward from 44 to 41 so first week of October.

He reckons I should have it by the end of October  :dance:

That's great news.

My build week is week 48, so hopefully that'll be nudged back a week or two  :party:

Mine is Production week – 46 (w/c 9th November)

Delivery Week - 50 (w/c 7th December)

I'm desperately hoping this comes forwards by about 3 weeks as its a bloody long wait.. I ordered mine September 1st! 

Can only hope.

Fingers crossed for you both. Is there a website you use to track it?

I'm not sure there is a way to track it in Ireland other than contacting the dealer.

No My dealer sends me a weekly update on where it is... mines the standard hatch though so hopefully it will get shifted quickly rather than the long waits for the estate at the moment. 

Have to wait and see :( 

Way out of date apparentley... Just run my SLI number and its says its awaiting acceptance from the factory.

It's 2015, you think it'd be easy to access this info online to look at details of what you've ordered and check status

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Mine is Production week – 46 (w/c 9th November)

Delivery Week - 50 (w/c 7th December)

I'm desperately hoping this comes forwards by about 3 weeks as its a bloody long wait.. I ordered mine September 1st!

Can only hope.

Mine is week 46 aswel. And i ordered mine mid august. Im also hoping it gets bought forward. My dealer rang yesterday and said its still week 46 but said theres a good chance it will move forward so fingers crossed as it does seem a long way away december .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1