2015 Fabia Monte

Ive been offered the show room model, its standard white, with the 1.2 90BHP. Trading in my Fabia Monte carlo TECH 1.2 105BHP with 30500miles.

Im doing insurance quote today and then I said I will make the deal over the phone this afternoon and then I can register the car and pick it up Friday.

The only thing holding me back right now is the engine and the seat colour, Im not sure if I will notice the 15BHP difference but I will definitely miss the opportunity to get a 6th gear. As Im not a massive fan of the 5spd on the Old Fabia, especally when on the motorway.

The price they have quoted me is £15895.

What do you guys think?

Dan

The list price of my Monte Carlo 1.2 110 including options was £16,545. Metallic paint and spare wheel and more powerful than the model you are looking at... Got it for £15,000 including dealer contribution and I didn't even haggle that hard (I hate haggling). Pretty sure they would have went lower but I was in a rush. This was on the 0% PCP deal.

Get a quote from Carwow and ask them to match it.

The list price of my Monte Carlo 1.2 110 including options was £16,545. Metallic paint and spare wheel and more powerful than the model you are looking at... Got it for £15,000 including dealer contribution and I didn't even haggle that hard (I hate haggling). Pretty sure they would have went lower but I was in a rush. This was on the 0% PCP deal.

Get a quote from Carwow and ask them to match it.

worked a treat, Got 1.2TSI 110 with moon white, Sports suspension for £15000. 12 week wait

• Like 2

My Girlfriends spec and cost

SKODA FABIA ESTATE 1.2 TSI 110 Monte Carlo 5dr

Front and rear Rear parking sensors,

Special paint - Meteor grey,

Electric rear windows,

Headlight washers,

Sports suspension,

17" Twist star black alloy wheels,

Space saver spare wheel

£15,137

Edited by Tim1631
  • Like 2

Electric rear windows,

Headlight washers,

Sports suspension,

Space saver spare wheel

£15,137

That's a good discount! Did you still get 0% finance at that price?

• Like 1

Electric rear windows,

Headlight washers,

Sports suspension,

Space saver spare wheel

£15,137

Nice! More or less the same spec as mine.

What lead time / build week did you get?

• Like 1

Hi all after 10 years away from Skoda ownership (i had an Octavia 4x4 turbo back in the day) I bought the wife a citigo Monte Carlo last month and just ordered my red fabia Monte Carlo estate 110 tsi last week!

As I had been sweet talking the dealer for a bit since the citigo purchase I should get mine delivered end of september! Can't wait! It was going to be dealer stock car but as he knew the spec I wanted it magically changed to my car :)

I ordered the cruise, sat nav, sports suspension, elec windows and spare wheel as extras.

Apparently the sat nav option has now gone up to 500 quid!! Mad.

Edited by noodles
  • Like 1

That's a good discount! Did you still get 0% finance at that price?

Yes I did I went to my nearest Lookers Skoda who were brilliant.

Nice! More or less the same spec as mine.

What lead time / build week did you get?

No build week confirmed yet, he said it would take longer being an estate

• Like 1

Hi all after 10 years away from Skoda ownership (i had an Octavia 4x4 turbo back in the day) I bought the wife a citigo Monte Carlo last month and just ordered my red fabia Monte Carlo estate 110 tsi last week!

As I had been sweet talking the dealer for a bit since the citigo purchase I should get mine delivered end of september! Can't wait! It was going to be dealer stock car but as he knew the spec I wanted it magically changed to my car :)

I ordered the cruise, sat nav, sports suspension, elec windows and spare wheel as extras.

Apparently the sat nav option has now gone up to 500 quid!! Mad.

End of September?  :envy:

Yeah end of September... :) it was probably one of the first non demonstrator orders to go in about a day after the Monte Carlo was officially announced. You probably got a better deal than me though as the dealer had me hooked!!

Edited by noodles
  • Like 1

I think if they missed the deckchair stripes out, it would look a lot less fussy - quite similar to the seats in the original Fabia vrs, with a bit of colour thrown in. I'm even getting used to the idea of the red centre console now :o

Edited by Citigopher

The only colour that enterior goes with is metallic grey, luckily mine came accidentally in that colour and love it.

Driving it with the sunroof covers out the way feels amazing.

Just a quick question

Does the Sports suspension lower the car? as Im not keen on the 6foot gap between the wheel and the wheel arch

Yeah a little I reckon 10 mm / 15mm max

• 2 weeks later...