2015 Fabia Monte

A lot of people had their delivery moved forward so it might be worth getting an update from your dealer? Mine moved from 44 to 41 a few weeks ago.

What did you order?

Sounds promising. I havent heard from my dealer for a couple of weeks so i might give them a ring.

I ordered a candy white fabia monte hatch just as it comes, which is why i cant see why it would take so long.[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Talked to my dealer today. Still due to be built next week!

Was in Cork with some friends in Passage West over the weekend - next time I'm down that way - I'll give you a shout - would love to see that machine !

While I was there (in Passage ) a  new grey Focus went by - looked like a very, very similar colour. It looked *very* striking.

• Like 1

Well I've just done over 100 miles in it so haven't had much time but I love it! The looks are spot on, it drives very nicely with the 110 engine and six years and handles nicely too on the lowered suspension with a good balance between roll and being too hard. Perfect for motorway cruising with enough power in 6th for over takes and also in town is nimble enough too.

Love the interior and the tech available. Not a fan of Mirrorlink though. My wife and kids love it. It basically ticks all the boxes for me. Small and cheap to run with a large boot good looks and quick enough.

At moment I haven't found anything I don't like!!

The silly thing I love is the throttle blip from standstill that the drive by wire does!!

Oh one grumble the lights don't sound a warning when you leave them on and lock the car - but after rushing back to check the clever car actually turns them off itself anyway so no warning required

Edited by noodles
  • Like 2

Found something that annoys me! The heating controls! When I turn the temp down to min the re circulation turns on and so does the a.c.. I don't want that!! It does other strange things too depending on the position of the temp and air direction. Listen car I know how to demist and heat a car!!! You back right off! Lol :)

And postion one on the blower seems really weak where as position two is like a hurricane!!

Edited by noodles

Found something that annoys me! The heating controls! When I turn the temp down to min the re circulation turns on and so does the a.c.. I don't want that!! It does other strange things too depending on the position of the temp and air direction. Listen car I know how to demist and heat a car!!! You back right off! Lol :)

And postion one on the blower seems really weak where as position two is like a hurricane!!

Do you have the climatronic? (It's an option in Ireland).

I remember the same thing happening in my father's MK2 Octavia. Not sure if it happens in his MK3.

Did you get many options on yours? Hoping to have mine sooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry just seen this. Yes, I ordered about 80% of the additional options! I had another call from my dealer on Friday saying definitely the end of Oct!

Sorry just seen this. Yes, I ordered about 80% of the additional options! I had another call from my dealer on Friday saying definitely the end of Oct!

Sweet, I got quite a few on mine too. But found out a couple of them can be turned on afterwards so glad I didn't get a couple of them.

Hopefully hear from my dealer this week with a decent update!

Yea I know, I considered that too (ie cornering fogs) but I guess you still need to change the bulbs and have someone do it! I just cba haha. Plus it's on PCP and I have no intention of keeping the car as I will shift to an Octavia in a few years!

I have a CAN-BUS Ross tech system and have made several tweaks to my current VRS. I know what you mean about not being asked especially when its on PCP.. Just want to get in and drive.. 

Mine is still scheduled for December 7th... not overly happy about the wait but never mind.

Mine is too. Had an update the other day hoping build week would have moved forward but still saying week 46. So still about another 7 weeks to wait ........

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not to rub it in your face or anything but mines being built this week and should be ready for collection by the end of the month.

I ordered on the 18th August and have made a few changed!

You and me both  :D

Not to rub it in your face or anything but mines being built this week and should be ready for collection by the end of the month.

I ordered on the 18th August and have made a few changed!

I ordered mine the first week of September so a little later than yours. I haven't made any changes to the spec since order so it has been left alone.

But still a 12 week wait from order is mental.

I really hope it comes forward soon but who knows.

Good news for me. Car was built this week. Awaiting news on shipping schedule!

Gather it can take nearly a week for batch of cars to be "trained" up to Emden Port.

Then cars grouped until enough to make a trip to Ireland viable. Emden (the Ship) is going into Emden (the port) tomorrow(8th Oct). It usually comes into Dublin port. My car came into Cork on the Southern Highway. However, it's in South America at the moment - but ... African Highway is also going into Emden tomorrow (8th Oct).

You can keep a check there on Marinetraffic.com  - the link for Emden Port is http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/175  - and you click on the ships in port to see what their destinations are !! 

Check Cork Port ( http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/247  ) for finals...

Then you get up at dawn and head down to Little Island (or Tivoli Docks) with your binoculars and long-zoom, and photo the ship coming into port.  :D

If you sneak into the docks - you might even see them drive your car off the ship - it'll be easy to spot !!

• Like 1