adjust camber

Is there anyway to adjust the camber on an oem pre fl vrs?

Im just having 2 new rears with next to no wear bar the inside shoulder

On the rear camber & toe is adjustable

On the front only toe is easily adjustable.  The camber & caster can be adjusted by moving the subframe (the bolts are 10mm in ~14mm holes) but many aligners don't know it's possible.

You can also get aftermarket console bushes that allow some adjustment.

Gonna get it booked in for a full check up on a hunter type system. Dam tyres looked brand new bar the inside shoulder

I know how you feel, I had the same problem with my vrs eating the back tyres as quick as the front tyres !

I don't know if you know that Skoda have changed their camber settings on the rear tyres to hopefully stop the sawtoothing...

I had my vrs all aligned on a hunter rig at a place in Nottingham about 6 weeks ago, I don't know all the about the actual settings, but I do know the camber settings changed from 1.45 negative to 1.20 negative whatever that means !

Hopefully I've managed to attach my report sheet to this reply !

Edited by studmuffin

Just had a look and this last set of Goodyear Efficent Grip Performance tyres lasted 14k on the rear. Not bad if the alignment is miles out like it seems lol

that's not terrific.  They don't do any work - just stop the bumper bar from scraping along the road.