Fabia vrs problem non start

p-mwrx

Hi

I have a 04 fabia vrs and it won't start.

I have tried a few thing as main code I was getting was cam sensor.

I have changed this, checked timing, checked fuses and wiring. I have tested pump under seat and working. New filter filter, got fuel at filter in and out.

Just done a pressure test at tandem pump and got 10 psi about 0.68 bar.

I believe it should be 3.5 min bar, can anyone confirm pls

Have you noticed if the rubber boost hoses collapse whilst cranking. Once had a VRS fabia non start, turned out turbo shaft was seized. Noticed the hoses collapsing due to vacuum produced. Removed boost hose from inlet manifold and it ran for a few seconds.

Only codes I am getting is comfort can bus working on one wire and steering angle sensor.

Easy it works whist spraying but when you stop it cuts out and compressions good. Diesel ok

Got another head going on tomo with different set of injectors in from working pd Engine now as been told might be a couple of injectors leaking so No pressure building up

You could check the injecter wiring harness, If it where mine I would use a oscilloscope to test injector solenoids, crank and cam sensor readings, also use a impulse sensor with the scope to check intake and exhaust readings.