bumper protector

Benzman,

Has anyone fitted a rear bumper protector to an Octavia hatchback. Which is the best one and where was it purchased ? I'd prefer black plastic to match the car. Had one on the Octavia Mk 2 but can't find the same for Mk 3.

Any advice very welcome. thanks.

Ted R.

Superskoda have tons.

I can't comment on their fit/quality as I don't have one, but I believe they are good.

If anyone has experience of one that fits Mk3 Scout - I'd love to hear!

I'm pretty certain Skoda do a genuine gloss black one, I have one fitted to my combi, I assume they are similar for the hatch if not identical.

Have an rgm one on my vrs estate. Really good simple to fit and goes over the edge of the bumper so protects a good area. Which is ideal with the wife putting the pram in the boot

• Like 1

Benzman,

Has anyone fitted a rear bumper protector to an Octavia hatchback. Which is the best one and where was it purchased ? I'd prefer black plastic to match the car. Had one on the Octavia Mk 2 but can't find the same for Mk 3.

Any advice very welcome. thanks.

Ted R.

hi, chech this on ebay £37.49 ......http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261882769938?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649.

Superskoda have tons.

I can't comment on their fit/quality as I don't have one, but I believe they are good.

If anyone has experience of one that fits Mk3 Scout - I'd love to hear!

I'm planning on getting the standard silver one for our scout when it arrives - i think these aren't listed for the vrs or scout by skoda as the bumpers/lip is deeper than the standard - see my post here... http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/349692-finally-fitted-my-vrs-estate-bumper-protector/?hl=%2Bbumper#entry4195936

I've just had a clear 3m clear paintshield fitted to my vrs hatch rear bumper. Thought it was a better alternative. Perhaps not as hard wearing but far less obious. And i had the front bumper, bonnet edge, wings, a posts, head/fog lamps and behind front and rear arches too :-)

• 3 weeks later...