is this normal?

If your getting flat spots during high revs on a mapped engine you need to uprate your fuel pressure regulator to 4 bar and get an uprated fuel pump(7 bar).  My throttle body was closing slightly at high revs after my remap due to not enough fuel pressure.

Samuel

Edited by sammyhale30

Chattering like you say, vibration pulling away, stubborn gear changes/crunching. Hit Google with 'clutch problem diagnosis' probably find some useful info, have done this for driveshafts lately.

• 2 weeks later...

good news at last!!!!! just had me vr6 flywheel and clutch fitted and so far so good , so much lighter on the foot too didnt realise how heavy the old set up was! 

showed me the old clutch definite signs of slippage only on one side though,  gave it a gentleish push in 3rd and no issues,very happy chappy now!! just need to be gentle for a few miles!

• Like 1