Afternoon from Shropshire/Wales border

Toms1989

Good afternoon! 

My names Tom, 26 years old and just acquired an MY05 Skoda Octavia Elegance 1.9 tdi 105. 

Just started a new job at Jaguar Land Rover EMC in Wolverhampton and needed a better run around / cruiser than the Toyota yaris 1.0 I had for pootling back and to from town in. Also to keep the miles off my other toy. 

Bought from a friend who works in a large IT firm and they were clearing out their fleet. Was just under 157K miles when I bought her. 

Before purchase had quite a bit of money chucked at it! one bill of £800 for the dreaded DMF and clutch! Replaced with LUK items. I've given her a full filter service, new rear pads and OSR calliper, some London Colour 4300K HID's as you all seemed to rave about them! Very pleased with it so far :) 

Already given her a damm good claying and DA'ing, very forgiving paintwork! 

skoda_octavia_mk2_1_9_tdi_by_logunsolo22

skoda_octavia_mk2_1_9_tdi_2_by_logunsolo

My other weekend hooner 

honda_s2000_silverstone_silver_with_lowe

Hi and welcome Tom. I'm also on the border. Did you get the non can bus HIDS?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Thank you mate, I am near Oswestry, My friend told me of the Non canbus types and bought them, he coded them out with VAG-com no warning lights! :D

Hi Tom - nice looking car..... Welcome to Briskoda :thumbup:

Cheers! :)

Welcome from North Shropshire :)

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Thank you mate, I am near Oswestry, My friend told me of the Non canbus types and bought them, he coded them out with VAG-com no warning lights! :D

That's good. Lots of horror stories on here about the can bus ones. I'm in Llanymynech :)

Sent from my Galaxy S5