banned member.?!

LuckyvRS20vT

This one is for the admin members on this website for "owners and fellow enthusiasts"

can you give me a good enough reason for removing a member and blocking them from even seeing the briskoda facebook page after he had sent a new request?

Which in itself is petty and childish!!

it seems you have a personal thing going on with said member which is quite sad as he owns a skoda and maintains it to the highest of standard. All the work carried out himself. This said an asset to any owners club so no matter what admin member has what problem with said person. You really show how pathetic you are when you do wimpish things like removing and even block then from seeing the page

sort it out guys it can't be that bad surely

admin feel free to explain

You realise the admin on here most likely aren't admin on the Facebook page??

Also, would the member have been banned on Facebook because they kept breaking the rules, despite probably being told many times it was against the rules??

Not an admin, just guessing.

• Like 1

Well possibly not mate. And I don't like to point a finger but it's a bit sad the approach that's been taken.

If somebody doesn't like what another person says just ignore them. It's not as if this person has even done anything to warrant being kicked totally anyway no threats no personal insults just a straight talker no beating round the bush tells things as they are.

But people are to sense give these days easy to block people from groups and petty things alike instead of simply ignoring.

at the end of the day we are all enthusiasts and share a passion so personal issues shouldn't even come into it esp petty vendettas

• Like 1

Only the over sensitive would see it that way.

What would you prefer? Someone you know where you stand with or not? I mean I have already stated there has been no personal attacks or personal insults so tye reason behind this is un just

Ok so is he the only person like that on here or the Facebook page?? Def not don't see anyone else being treated this way.!

Strong opinions is one thing but to be removed for them and not having offended anyone is just rediculous