Just bought a Favorit yesterday, some quick photos of it for you to see. I may need a few bits to get it 'up to scratch' - I'm looking for a read light unit - smoked/tinted type, right hand side, and also a door rubbing strip, driver's door. If you can help, please let me know.

Also, how do I set the 'TESLA' digital clock near the rear view mirror? No sign of any buttons on it!?

Thanks

Impster

post-130575-0-23603300-1432238586_thumb.jpg

post-130575-0-17916900-1432238603_thumb.jpg

post-130575-0-77766400-1432238608_thumb.jpg

post-130575-0-03193700-1432238615_thumb.jpg

post-130575-0-80048600-1432238622_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Wow, that looks really tidy. Where did you find that? It looks very well looked after. Low mileage? Do all Favorits have a clock up there I wonder.

Sorry I can't help you with any of your questions, just had to say how good it looks in the pictures. Can we have more photos of the interior?

Great looking Machine

I have the Tesla digital clock in my fav. You will kick yourself it's so easy to set the time.

You just press where it says "hour" to increase the hours and press where it says "min" to increase the minutes. The plastic there is soft and the buttons are behind so you don't see them. If the car battery is disconnected at all the clock is reset it has no internal battery. I have to say it keeps time perfectly which always surprised me.

Enjoy

Edited by Dom_FAV
  • Like 1

Been for a long drive today, car seems OK. Some vibration through the steering wheel, and some drips coming in through the sunroof, comes in just in front of the interior light. Simple fixes I hope.

The toolkit looks completely unused, but am baffled as to what the two rubber straps in the photo are for?

Also have the neat boot light that doubles up as a torch, only found it today!

Also checked the carb, looks clean to me.

post-130575-0-89202500-1432312756_thumb.jpg

post-130575-0-23032600-1432312798_thumb.jpg

Edited by impster
  • Like 1

Can we see the torch please? I'm well impressed with that. The modern Škodas have that too but my Felicia hasn't. Why didn't they keep that, seems such a good idea. I want a Favorit now.

Great looking Machine

I have the Tesla digital clock in my fav. You will kick yourself it's so easy to set the time.

You just press where it says "hour" to increase the hours and press where it says "min" to increase the minutes. The plastic there is soft and the buttons are behind so you don't see them. If the car battery is disconnected at all the clock is reset it has no internal battery. I have to say it keeps time perfectly which always surprised me.

Enjoy

Hello I see you are in Brno. I was there briefly earlier this year. We did a day trip from Wien. Only saw one Favorit, a very nice blue one parked down the side of the big church with the ossuary underneath. That wasn't you was it? Probably not, I realise there's a lot more of them left over there, but they still seem quite rare now.

I liked the Škoda trolleybuses and trains too. And we had some very nice cake.

Can we see the torch please? I'm well impressed with that. The modern Škodas have that too but my Felicia hasn't. Why didn't they keep that, seems such a good idea. I want a Favorit now.

Sure. It's attached via a basic (but looks to be made to measure) bracket in the near side of the boot. Possibly a (UK) optional extra?

post-130575-0-70234100-1432367963_thumb.jpg

post-130575-0-55122800-1432367970_thumb.jpg

post-130575-0-07123000-1432367976_thumb.jpg

That's really neat. It's in the same place as my boot light and the boot is the same shape. If I could find one in a scrappy I think it'd go straight in, though of course you'd need the bracket too.

My Favorit sunroof started leaking and I sold the little car some years back. Shame really as it was solid, clean and ran well even foiled some would be thieves after they abandoned it in the middle of the road.

Probably needs a new seal.

Hello I see you are in Brno. I was there briefly earlier this year. We did a day trip from Wien. Only saw one Favorit, a very nice blue one parked down the side of the big church with the ossuary underneath. That wasn't you was it? Probably not, I realise there's a lot more of them left over there, but they still seem quite rare now.

I liked the Škoda trolleybuses and trains too. And we had some very nice cake.

Glad you enjoyed Brno it's a pretty nice city to live in :-)

My Favorit is red. They are more uncommon in the city but was you get out into the countryside you will always spot soem. Some look like new it's quite amazing.

Edited by Dom_FAV

Glad you enjoyed Brno it's a pretty nice city to live in :-)

My Favorit is red. They are more uncommon in the city but was you get out into the countryside you will always spot soem. Some look like new it's quite amazing.

This is the one I found. Looks very tidy. I have to agree, in the city itself most cars seemed quite new but on the train journey from Wien it seemed every station car park or yard we passed had a faded Felicia in it.

post-98319-0-74978600-1432675051_thumb.jpg

Apologies to Impster for hijacking your thread!

• Like 1

Ok, got the rear light sorted.

Now I'm looking for a steering wheel boss to suit a mountney steering wheel or similar? Any one got one for sale?