Estate boot interior trim removal - anyone done it ?

Had some idiot prang me last week on the rear quarter, just between the bumper, rear light and fuel filler.  Only light damage, but very annoying.  The repair company want to fill the crease, but I'm sure much of it will press out but they say access is tricky.  Has anyone removed the carpet on the inside of the rear cubby holes?  It seems to tuck up under the luggage cover rail, but not sure where to begin removing it.  Has anyone done it before ?  Many thanks.post-124367-0-19019900-1433104959_thumb.jpg

I removed the rear quarter luggage cover side shelf quite some time back.

Most of the fixings were obvious, behind the fold down bag hooks for example but I do remember having to remove one under the rear seat near to where the rear seat belt is attached. I can not remember specifics sorry.

You also need to yank off the white plastic that covers the d pillar to get to a screw there.

I do have photo's that show them that I can email if you PM me (private message)

• 2 weeks later...

It is a bit of a job but the steps on my 2010 where:

1. Undo 10mm nut under the rear seat which holds the bolster in place, and then remove the bolster by pulling out a bit at the bottom and pushing up at the top.

2. Take the spare wheel out and remove the 3 hex screws from the middle boot trim then pull the trim off.

3. Undo the two hex hex screws and then remove the hockey stick shaped trim.

4. Undo the hex screw holding the side compartment in at the bottom.

5. Pull the rear pillar trim off and undo the two hex screws underneath.

6. Push the hooks in underneath the parcel shelf track and use a butter knife to leaver out, remove the parcel shelf and undo the 6 hex screws along the plastic trim.

7. Pull away the plastic trim from its clips and then you will see the boot trim is hocked onto the metal at the top. Lift the trim and prise the hooks off and you will have you access.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...