Info (and some pricing) for the Irish Market

I know there are various articles doing the rounds at the moment but this provides some detail specifically for the Irish market.  Nothing official on the Skoda Ireland website yet though in terms of prices but we can get a good indication here.  I think there are more Irish reviews to follow shortly.  Launch date appears to be mid July.  The 1.6 will obviously be the key model over here.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/motors/first-drive-skoda-is-superb-by-name-and-nearly-by-nature-1.2227992

• Like 2

Irish price list and equipment list now live.  I would find it difficult to justify the price differential between the style and L&K - nearly €4K!  Plus, 19" wheels appear to be standard for Ireland :no:  Being honest, I think the 150 Style looks the best value for money.  Interesting that bi-xenons are available on the Ambition spec!

http://www.skoda.ie/brochures/Documents/pricelists/NEW%20SUPERB%20SALOON%20PRICE%20LIST%202015.pdf

• Like 2

Irish price list and equipment list now live.  I would find it difficult to justify the price differential between the style and L&K - nearly €4K!  Plus, 19" wheels appear to be standard for Ireland :no:  Being honest, I think the 150 Style looks the best value for money.  Interesting that bi-xenons are available on the Ambition spec!

http://www.skoda.ie/brochures/Documents/pricelists/NEW%20SUPERB%20SALOON%20PRICE%20LIST%202015.pdf

190 looks good for another €1400, but 150 Style could be the sweet spot - anyone know if electric passenger seats are standard on Style, no mention anywhere?

190 looks good for another €1400, but 150 Style could be the sweet spot - anyone know if electric passenger seats are standard on Style, no mention anywhere?

Its not clear but on the press packs (at launch) it was mentioned as being fitted to the L&K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just looking at the L&K as an example.  KESSY is an option at €329 and Park Assist at €371, both were standard up to now!  Over €1,000+ for most of the higher end safety features likes lane assist etc.  Adding a few of those options to a 190 DSG would bring the on-the-road price to over €50K!!

As an extreme example, a fully loaded estate 190 L&K 4x4 DSG comes in at just under €60K - I wonder how many of those we will see around!

The majority of sales in Ireland will of course be the 1.6TDI, mostly in Ambition trim - not bad I suppose for €31K or thereabouts.

Just looking at the L&K as an example. KESSY is an option at €329 and Park Assist at €371, both were standard up to now! Over €1,000+ for most of the higher end safety features likes lane assist etc. Adding a few of those options to a 190 DSG would bring the on-the-road price to over €50K!!

As an extreme example, a fully loaded estate 190 L&K 4x4 DSG comes in at just under €60K - I wonder how many of those we will see around!

The majority of sales in Ireland will of course be the 1.6TDI, mostly in Ambition trim - not bad I suppose for €31K or thereabouts.

I believe the price around here will be the same or higher.

The 1.6 will have anual tax of 140€ and 2.0 250€